Are you looking for what to do in Narbonne?
PLACES TO SEE
- Narbonne Cathedral: The fourth tallest cathedral in France which was dedicated to Saints Justus and Pastor. The construction began in 1272 but was left unfinished.
- Canal de la Robine: The canal on the River Aude which runs through the centre of the city.
- Archbishops' Palace: A palace located in the town square. Gives great view of the town from its tower.
- Musee Archeologique: An archaeological museum situated in the centre of the city.
- Roman Horreum: A former underground warehouse built as a cryptoporticus.
- Gruissan beach: A beach 20kms away from the town, with unusual beach huts and stilts.
- Languedoc VTT Evasion: Bike ride around the city with a qualified tour guide. 12 bis rue Guiraut Riquier, 11100 Narbonne, France
Below we have a list of things to do in Narbonne and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Narbonne getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Narbonne with confidence.