Best Time To Visit Narita
With beautiful seasons throughout the year, Narita is a delight throughout the year. Every season has its unique appeal. Irrespective of the season, you indeed do have a lot of reasons to visit Narita.
- Spring: One of the most beautiful time to be in Narita. This is when the popular Japanese Cherry Blossom is in full swing. January to March, is spring in the whole of Japan. Apart from cherry blossom you will also get to see plum blossoms, Azaleas, wisteria and shiba-zakura, in case you miss the particular timing of Chery Blossom.
- Summer: Summers come during March and last till June. Japan’s most touristy season too falls in this bracket. Popular as the Golden Week, this is the accumulated national holiday week. During this time, the accommodations, restaurants and even tickets are at their highest best.
- Monsoon: June to September are the months of monsoon. During this time, there are is possibility of typhoons too. Although, during this time, the weather is pretty hot and humid. This is probably the most off season to visit Narita, but off season in my opinion is perhaps the best time to visit any place.
- Autumn: Autumn, after spring, is one of the most picturesque times to be in Narita. Colourful fall foliage takes over the city like an absolute charm! The “momiji front”, like the Cherry Blossom is something you can look forward to.
- Winter: While the climate kills the flora and fauna, you might contemplate its natural beauty. However, the manmade wonders take over during the season, with brilliant illuminations to celebrate the festive months and New Year. Snow monkeys, hot springs, and the enormous Mt. Fuji are notable winter attractions in Narita.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Narita is August.
Least humid month in Narita is February.
- Best time to visit Naritasan Shinshoji Temple in Narita
- Best time to visit Naritasan Omote Sando in Narita
- Best time to visit Narita International Airport Terminal 1 5F Observation Deck in Narita
- Best time to visit Naritasan Park in Narita