Narita Kankokan38 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 383-1 Nakamachi, Narita, Chiba Prefecture 286-0027, Japan Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-476243232
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Exhibition
Narita Kankokan offers a brief of Narita along with Omotesando of Naritasan Shinshoji Temple to tourists who are visiting the city and has a few highlights of its own. The car drawn at the Narita Gion Festival is kept on the 2nd floor. The exhibition room of the third floor that showcases trending events and the popular Tea Ceremony that welcome you in the truest sense to Japan and its rich culture, is something no one must miss!
Entrance Ticket Details For Narita Kankokan
- Admission to the place is Free.
Narita Kankokan Hours
- Mondays (However, if Monday is a holiday falls on Tuesday, in the case of holiday the next day of consecutive holidays the last day)
- And the end of the year (December 29 - 31)
For timings of trending events, visit the official website.
How to Reach Narita Kankokan
- By Railway: Narita Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Narita before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Narita and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Narita Kankokan Address: 383-1 Nakamachi, Narita, Chiba Prefecture 286-0027, Japan
- Narita Kankokan Contact Number: +81-476243232
- Narita Kankokan Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Narita Kankokan(preferred time): 09:30 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Narita Kankokan: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.97% of people who visit Narita include Narita Kankokan in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
68% of people start their Narita Kankokan visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Narita Kankokan
69.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Narita Kankokan
People normally club together Naritasan Park and Naritasan Calligraphy Museum while planning their visit to Narita Kankokan.