The Towers23 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 35 Ocean Rd, Narragansett, RI 02882, USA , United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4017822597
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids
A historical landmark on Rhode Island, The Towers is what has remained of the iconic Narragansett Pier Casino. Built in the 1880s, this casino was one of the most reputed places in the country. Added to the National Register of Historic Places in the year 1969, The Towers became quite famous. Also known as the Twin Towers, the area is decorated brilliantly with well manicured lawns and fountains. It has also been featured in many tv series, and thus such fans make it a point to visit this site on their visit. Enjoy!
How to Reach The Towers
- Buses 14 to stop- Kingstown FS Caswell
- The Towers Address: 35 Ocean Rd, Narragansett, RI 02882, USA , United States
- The Towers Contact Number: +1-4017822597
- The Towers Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
74.19% of people who visit Narragansett include The Towers in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
75% of people start their The Towers visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Towers
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Towers
People normally club together Point Judith Lighthouse and Narrow River Kayaks while planning their visit to The Towers.