Stopover at the Bridgestone Arena which is Nashville’s number one venue for large scale musical productions. It opened in December 1996 and is proud to host the nation’s highly applauded entertainment and sports.
It was known as the Gaylord Entertainment Centre and the Sommet Centre and became Bridgestone Arena in 2010. Bridgestone Arena also holds different non-traditional functions for Davidson County. The tower here is home to the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame, and an XM Radio studio. It is also home for the Nashville Convention and Visitors Bureau. Bridgestone Arena features the Patron Platinum Club, which is a 260 seat fine dining seating area. This is located on the building’s suite level and is open before and after games and concerts. It hosts a number of banquets and receptions as well.
The venue had numerous concerts, religious gatherings and major basketball events. The PBR Built Ford Tough Series bull riding event is held here every year. The arena has 6000 square feet of meeting room space and a rehearsal hall for rent. It is used by national touring acts throughout the year. The Bridgestone Arena was nominated for the 2007 Pollster Concert Industry Venue of the Year Award.
Bridgestone Arena Travel Tips
- Parking is readily available around the Bridgestone Arena for a fee.
- Shuttles run between the downtown parking areas and the Bridgestone Arena.
- MTA services vary depending on the scheduled event.
- The Box Office will accept Cash, MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Discover and Travellers Checks.
- The Bridgestone Arena is a smoke free facility. The Arena also has a no re-entry policy.
- Recording devices (audio/visual) are not allowed for events in the building. The use of cameras (still) is determined on an event by event basis.
How to Reach Bridgestone Arena
- Demonbreun St & 6th Ave S: Bus 61, 93
- Demonbreun St & 5th Ave NB: Bus 1, 34, 61
- 5th Ave & Broadway Ave SB: Bus 1. 25, 27, 36
- Rippy’s Bar and Grill: American
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nashville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nashville and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.64% of people who visit Nashville include Bridgestone Arena in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
62.72% of people start their Bridgestone Arena visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bridgestone Arena
55.75% of people prefer walking in order to reach Bridgestone Arena