Edwin And Percy Warner Parks368 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7311 Hwy 100, Nashville, TN 37221, United States
- Timings: 05:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6153526299
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Hiking Trail, Golf Course, Family And Kids
It is God’s playground. Don’t be a couch potato and find your way to the Edwin and Percy Warner Parks. The park is easily accessible, and there are a handful of different trails to check. The paths go from easy to moderate, and there are paved trails as well. You can stick to the paved lanes if you want to avoid muddy trails. Throw a Frisbee, choose a tree to sit under and have a picnic, or just walk your dog. There is a Learning Centre, which is a natural history museum, a greenhouse, a learning pond and native gardens.
The parks were opened in 1927 by Percie Warner Lea and her husband, Luke. The parks were named for her father, Percy and her uncle Edwin. Known as the Warner Parks by the locals, they are located next to each other. Today the park is home to many species of animal, bird and plant.
The park offers the following:
- The Warner Park Nature Centre
- Susanne Warner Bass Learning Centre
- Nine different hiking trails
- Car route around Percy Warner
- Nine-hole Percy Warner Golf Course
- 18-hole Harpeth Hills Golf Course
- Horse riding trails
- Equestrian Centre
Edwin And Percy Warner Parks Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable shoes and sports gear.
- Make sure your kids wear play clothes.
- They have a doggy bowl for water by the drinking fountain.
- Its stroller friendly.
- You can bike in the park.
- You must get your own golfing gear.
- Bring your own horse.
- The Grilled Cheeserie: American
- Pineapple Room at Cheekwood: American
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nashville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nashville and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.16% of people who visit Nashville include Edwin And Percy Warner Parks in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
50% of people start their Edwin And Percy Warner Parks visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Edwin And Percy Warner Parks
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Edwin And Percy Warner Parks