Fontanel MansionCurrently Closed
- Address: 4225 Whites Creek Pike, Whites Creek, TN 37189, United States, Nashville
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6157241611
- Ticket Price: 22 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Heritage Building, Mansion
Fontanel Mansion - Review
Fontanel Mansion is tucked away in the rolling hills of the Whites Creek Valley. It is the only country music mansion which allows tourists a glimpse into the lives of great country musicians. It is an attractive 27,000 square foot log home formerly owned by Barbara Mandrell. Barbara Mandrell and her husband, Ken Dudney, built Fontanel in 1987. In 2002, they sold the property and Barbara retired from the music world.
The Inn at the Fontanel is built according to the Middle Tennessee farmhouse style. It is a warm and welcoming Inn which is pet friendly. Visit the Woods Amphitheatre, Prichard’s Distillery, the Pepsi Studio Gallery, and Goo Goo Outpost. The Café Fontanella offers delicious snacks and is a great place to relax after the Adventure Works Zip lines. The Trails and Metro Parks Greenway is free for all, and dog friendly.
The mansion has 20 rooms, 13 bathrooms, 5 fireplaces, 2 kitchens and an indoor pool. There is an indoor shooting range as well. There is a lot of memorabilia on display and this includes personal items as well. They belong mostly to the Mandrell family and some from the current owners Dale Morris and Marc Oswald.
Fontanel Mansion Information
- Same-day tickets available 7 days a week for most dates.
- Advance tickets available online for most dates.
- Tours are guided but space is limited as they tend to sell out.
- Book in advance and groups should contact Group Sales for discounts.
- Tickets can be purchased on-line or in the Farm House Gift & Coffee Shop.
- AAA members receive a 15% discount if you present your card when purchasing in person.
- Check in at the Gift shop 15 minutes in advance prior to the tour.
- No private cars are allowed inside.
Fontanel Mansion Ticket Prices
- Child- USD 14, Senior- USD 22, Active military- Free.
- Active military spouse- USD 12, Retired Military- USD 22
- Students and Educators: USD 22
Fontanel Mansion Opening and Closing Hours
- On amphitheatre concert days, Mansion tours end at Noon.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nashville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nashville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Fontanel Mansion
95% of people who visit Nashville include Fontanel Mansion in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
58.16% of people start their Fontanel Mansion visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Fontanel Mansion
94.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fontanel Mansion
Fontanel Mansion Map
Fontanel Mansion Trips
Fontanel Mansion, Nashville Reviews
Came to tour "Glow" it was setup very nicely and pumpkins were amazing. Price was a little high and other activities left a lot to desire. Went with a date and my 3 year old. I would say great for kids or romantic date or family outing. We had a great time. Food/drink options were lacking and expensive. I am sure other events have better food and drinks. Hope in future to take my date back for other events at the mansion.
Love it, was a wonderful tour! The guide was actually superior... can't wait to go again! 💯❤
Great food at the restaurant Fontenela. Live entertainment also. Free tastings at disterly. The tour of the the house Fontanel was awesome. You can play the instruments. There are walking trials, small shops a winery, a small hotel, and a concert venue.
Great place to visit with lots to do and the Autumn festival is the best thing of all!
We enjoy the park. Walk the dogs. Great excersise. Very safe and clean.
All QuestionsFontanel mansion
- Prichard's Distillery At Fontanel
- Hatch Show Print
- Nashville Nightmare - Haunted House
- Italian Lights Festival
- The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden
- Antique Archaeology
- Music Row
- The Big Bang Dueling Pianos
- Pancake Pantry
- Fannie Mae Dees Park
- Musicians Hall Of Fame And Museum
- Nashville Convention And Visitor's Bureau
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka
- Mirosław Olszycki Centrum Multimedialne Arkadia
- Caritas Archidiecezji Wrocławskiej Bielawa
- Klub Nocny Dyskoteka Czako Firlit Sabina Bielawa
- Janik Marek. Realizacja Programów Telewizyjnych
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Wojciecha
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jana Chrzciciela
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Matki Boskiej Częstochowskiej Słomniki
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Bożego Ciała
- Parafia Prawosławna Pw. Opieki Matki Bożej
- Parafia Rzym.-Kat. Pw. Św.Jana Chrzciciela I Św.Szczepana Męczennika
- Parafia Prawosławna Pw. św. Mikołaja Cudotwórcy
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Pw. św. Józefa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa Przy Domu Zakonnym Towarzystwa Boskiego Zbawiciela
- Obiekt Sakralny. Sala Królestwa
Find places near Fontanel Mansion, Nashville
First Tennessee Bank ATM 4410 Whites Creek Pike0.904 km away
ATM Joint Partners ATM 4125 Whites Creek Pike0.108 km away
Coogoo Outpost 4225 Whites Creek Pike0.132 km away
Mama Turney's 5468 Buena Vista Rd0.684 km away
Richard's Cafe 4420 Whites Creek Pike0.942 km away
James Gang Co Cafe 4409 Whites Creek Pike0.861 km away
Il Pastaio 4225 Whites Creek Pike0.31 km away
Farm House Restaurant at Fontanel 4225 Whites Creek Pike0.247 km away
The Mansion at Fontanel 4125 Whites Creek Pike0.075 km away
Star Cafe 4420 Whites Creek Pike0.929 km away
Shell 5470 Buena Vista0.556 km away