Fontanel Mansion1917 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 4225 Whites Creek Pike, Whites Creek, TN 37189, United States, Nashville
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6157241611
- Ticket Price: 22 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Heritage Building, Mansion
Fontanel Mansion is tucked away in the rolling hills of the Whites Creek Valley. It is the only country music mansion which allows tourists a glimpse into the lives of great country musicians. It is an attractive 27,000 square foot log home formerly owned by Barbara Mandrell. Barbara Mandrell and her husband, Ken Dudney, built Fontanel in 1987. In 2002, they sold the property and Barbara retired from the music world.
The Inn at the Fontanel is built according to the Middle Tennessee farmhouse style. It is a warm and welcoming Inn which is pet friendly. Visit the Woods Amphitheatre, Prichard’s Distillery, the Pepsi Studio Gallery, and Goo Goo Outpost. The Café Fontanella offers delicious snacks and is a great place to relax after the Adventure Works Zip lines. The Trails and Metro Parks Greenway is free for all, and dog friendly.
The mansion has 20 rooms, 13 bathrooms, 5 fireplaces, 2 kitchens and an indoor pool. There is an indoor shooting range as well. There is a lot of memorabilia on display and this includes personal items as well. They belong mostly to the Mandrell family and some from the current owners Dale Morris and Marc Oswald.
Fontanel Mansion Travel Tips
- Same-day tickets available 7 days a week for most dates.
- Advance tickets available online for most dates.
- Tours are guided but space is limited as they tend to sell out.
- Book in advance and groups should contact Group Sales for discounts.
- Tickets can be purchased on-line or in the Farm House Gift & Coffee Shop.
- AAA members receive a 15% discount if you present your card when purchasing in person.
- Check in at the Gift shop 15 minutes in advance prior to the tour.
- No private cars are allowed inside.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fontanel Mansion
- Child- USD 14, Senior- USD 22, Active military- Free.
- Active military spouse- USD 12, Retired Military- USD 22
- Students and Educators: USD 22
Fontanel Mansion Hours
- On amphitheatre concert days, Mansion tours end at Noon.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nashville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nashville and book an accommodation of your choice.
45.98% of people who visit Nashville include Fontanel Mansion in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
72.09% of people start their Fontanel Mansion visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Fontanel Mansion
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fontanel Mansion
Fontanel Mansion Reviews & Ratings
The zip lining adventure was wonderful! Our guides did a terrific job very friendly. will definitely come back.
Went to see Billy Idol. It was an awesome concert. Everyone had a blast. Saw a great friend name Kelly. She is a famous hair stylist. Any Concert there is the best.
Beautiful and great tour with Steven! The restaurant and distillery are also worth a visit. Great food and great people!
Visited Restaurant, bar and gift shop on several occasions. Fun atmosphere, good menu: dinner menu, pizzas, different flavors of chicken wings, bar serving mixed drinks and a variety of beers. Haley and the other waitresses are top notch! Haven't been to the museum & Zip line yet!
One of my favorite Greenway trails! =)