Fontanel MansionCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 4225 Whites Creek Pike, Whites Creek, TN 37189, United States, Nashville
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6157241611
- Ticket Price: 22 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Heritage Building, Mansion
About Fontanel Mansion, Nashville
Fontanel Mansion is tucked away in the rolling hills of the Whites Creek Valley. It is the only country music mansion which allows tourists a glimpse into the lives of great country musicians. It is an attractive 27,000 square foot log home formerly owned by Barbara Mandrell. Barbara Mandrell and her husband, Ken Dudney, built Fontanel in 1987. In 2002, they sold the property and Barbara retired from the music world.
The Inn at the Fontanel is built according to the Middle Tennessee farmhouse style. It is a warm and welcoming Inn which is pet friendly. Visit the Woods Amphitheatre, Prichard’s Distillery, the Pepsi Studio Gallery, and Goo Goo Outpost. The Café Fontanella offers delicious snacks and is a great place to relax after the Adventure Works Zip lines. The Trails and Metro Parks Greenway is free for all, and dog friendly.
The mansion has 20 rooms, 13 bathrooms, 5 fireplaces, 2 kitchens and an indoor pool. There is an indoor shooting range as well. There is a lot of memorabilia on display and this includes personal items as well. They belong mostly to the Mandrell family and some from the current owners Dale Morris and Marc Oswald.
Fontanel Mansion Information
- Same-day tickets available 7 days a week for most dates.
- Advance tickets available online for most dates.
- Tours are guided but space is limited as they tend to sell out.
- Book in advance and groups should contact Group Sales for discounts.
- Tickets can be purchased on-line or in the Farm House Gift & Coffee Shop.
- AAA members receive a 15% discount if you present your card when purchasing in person.
- Check in at the Gift shop 15 minutes in advance prior to the tour.
- No private cars are allowed inside.
Fontanel Mansion Ticket Prices
- Child- USD 14, Senior- USD 22, Active military- Free.
- Active military spouse- USD 12, Retired Military- USD 22
- Students and Educators: USD 22
Fontanel Mansion Opening and Closing Hours
- On amphitheatre concert days, Mansion tours end at Noon.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nashville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nashville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Fontanel Mansion
69.74% of people who visit Nashville include Fontanel Mansion in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
57.78% of people start their Fontanel Mansion visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Fontanel Mansion
94.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fontanel Mansion
Fontanel Mansion Map
Fontanel Mansion Trips
2 Views15 Days 14 Nights15 Day Trip to Charlotte, Asheville, Nashville, MeBy: Bill OrisCity: Charlotte, Asheville, Nashville, Memphis
Fontanel Mansion, Nashville Reviews
Came to tour "Glow" it was setup very nicely and pumpkins were amazing. Price was a little high and other activities left a lot to desire. Went with a date and my 3 year old. I would say great for kids or romantic date or family outing. We had a great time. Food/drink options were lacking and expensive. I am sure other events have better food and drinks. Hope in future to take my date back for other events at the mansion.
Great place to visit. Wine tasting, food gifts and even a area to go walk around at. Short drive just off the main highway and a good break from the busy city life. When in the Nashville area it's a must visit for sure.
Beautiful place. So many things to do! Amazing how close it is to downtown Nashville.
I was disappointed. We had Groupon tickets, and called the day before to also check on a brunch they advertised. They told us over the phone the brunch was cancelled, but what they didn't say was the mansion was also closed for a wedding. Nor was that closure mentioned on the website. So we get there for the tour only, and when that couldn't happen? Even the restaurant was closed until further notice for 'personal' reasons. Maybe they meant personnel, but that isn't what the sign said. We were told to come back tommorow, but we were only there for the day. Bummer.
Didn’t have one ! The web page says it opens at 9am not true it’s 9:30 . They only give true at certain times every day it doesn’t say that no where! So we didn’t take one on the day we were there. Going to coming back through tried to call that morning they didn’t answer phone till 10:30 that morning.
All QuestionsFontanel mansion
Find places near Fontanel Mansion, Nashville
First Tennessee Bank ATM 4410 Whites Creek Pike0.904 km away
ATM Joint Partners ATM 4125 Whites Creek Pike0.108 km away
Coogoo Outpost 4225 Whites Creek Pike0.132 km away
Mama Turney's 5468 Buena Vista Rd0.684 km away
Richard's Cafe 4420 Whites Creek Pike0.942 km away
James Gang Co Cafe 4409 Whites Creek Pike0.861 km away
Il Pastaio 4225 Whites Creek Pike0.31 km away
Farm House Restaurant at Fontanel 4225 Whites Creek Pike0.247 km away
The Mansion at Fontanel 4125 Whites Creek Pike0.075 km away
Star Cafe 4420 Whites Creek Pike0.929 km away
Shell 5470 Buena Vista0.556 km away
- Centro Missionario Della Chiesa Evangelica Cinese In Italia
- Suore Francescane Di S. Antonio
- Suore Di N.S.Della Mercede
- Pp.Trinitari Curia Provinciale
- Casa Generalizia Della Pia Societa Dei Preti Dell'Assunzione
- Ispettoria Salesiana Romano Sarda
- Pia Unione Oblate Apostoliche
- Torre Gaia
- Procura Generale Congregazione Carmelitani Maria Immacolata
- Istituto Maria Ausiliatrice Delle Salesiane Di Don Bosco
- Associazione Internazionale Scalabriniana Humilitas
- Chiesa Di Santa Maria In Posterula
- Ra.mam.2000 International SRL
- Provincia Italiana Congregaz Suore S Famiglia Di Bordeaux