This is a Grand Hotel and Conference Centre. It’s an amazing venue with many restaurants and beautiful pathways. There are multiple and impressive water features. This is a city within a city! The restaurants, night clubs, fast food outlets and conference hall is under a glass dome with waterfalls and lazy rivers. During winter is place is exquisite. Come and watch ice hockey. Entrance is easy and since you have to buy tickets online, the entire process is very simple. It’s a wonderful venue for events, since the staff will walk you through the entire process with ease.
In winter they have ice skating and tubing. The way they decorate the entire place during Christmas is mind boggling. Ice statues and carvings will make you take picture postcard shots!
The Gaylord Entertainment Centre gives Nashville a chance to see:
- NHL hockey, national concerts, and more
- It can seat up to 20,000
- Its home to the NHL’s Nashville Predators
- Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame
- Nashville's official visitor's centre
- 70 seat theatre and food court
- Walking distance of Second Avenue’s many bars
Gaylord Entertainment Centre Travel Tips
- Tips & Warnings: Wear gloves during winters.
- Staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Box office opens when there is an event.
- Front door opens 60 minutes before an event.
- All bags have to be checked by security.
- Cameras are allowed but no video cameras.
How to Reach Gaylord Entertainment Centre
- Demonbreun St and 6th Ave S Bus: 61, 93
- Demonbreun St and 5th Ave NB Bus: 1, 34, 61
- The Palm: American, Italian, Seafood
- Pub 5: American
- Legends Corner: American, Pizza
- Rippy's Smokin' Bar & Grill: American, Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nashville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nashville and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.05% of people who visit Nashville include Gaylord Entertainment Centre in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
45.83% of people start their Gaylord Entertainment Centre visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Gaylord Entertainment Centre
80.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gaylord Entertainment Centre
Gaylord Entertainment Centre Reviews & Ratings
If I'm not staying at the hotel is it possible to walk through the gaylord entertainment centre? Is there a charge to tour through the facility?Answer Report Abuse
I am not sure if outsiders are allowed to tour the Gaylord Entertainment Centre. You may inquire further by calling on 1 615-889-1000.Report Abuse