Riverfront Park522 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 100 1st Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-6158628750
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, River, Family And Kids
The Riverfront Park is a nice place to sit and relax by the Cumberland River. Across the river, the stadium is in full view. This park was created in 1980’s to honour Nashville’s river history. There is a large theatre, up front and steps leading to it. Benches are scattered throughout the park and walking paths. They have a lot of free concerts and special events so there is always something to see. It has stadium style seating on the grass, so you can sit back and enjoy the show.
In the 1780s, Nashville’s first settlers came to settle here along the Cumberland River. Riverfront Park Nashville is home to the Historic Fort Nashborough. Watch the General Jackson Showboat from the park’s grassy bank.
The Riverfront Park schedule is especially busy during the summer months. There is a lot of activities for people to enjoy. It has various festivals, concerts, fireworks and special events.
Riverfront Park Travel Tips
- There are no restrooms at the park.
- Wear plenty of sun screen during the day.
- Parking can be a problem.
- Watch out for the inclines, they are steep.
- It gets very loud during concerts and shows.
How to Reach Riverfront Park
- James Robertson Pkwy & Gay St WB Bus: 26, 30, 34, 35
- James Robertson Pkwy & 2nd Ave N WB Bus: 26, 30
- Hard Rock cafe: American
- The Old Spaghetti Factory: American, Italian
- B.B. King's Blues Club: American
- Wild Horse Saloon: American, BBQ
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nashville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nashville and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.38% of people who visit Nashville include Riverfront Park in their plan
33.33% of people start their Riverfront Park visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Riverfront Park
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Riverfront Park