Are you looking for what to do in Nashville?
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum: This is the world’s largest music museum and features legendary country music of yesteryear. It also hosts today’s latest stars. It’s a must on your list of things to do in Nashville.
- The Historic RCA Studio B: This is where Elvis recorded over 200 songs. Other artists such as Roy Orbison, Dolly Parton, Chet Atkins, and Eddy Arnold also recorded classic hits here.
- The Parthenon: This is the world’s only full scale reproduction of the ancient Parthenon in Greece. This houses an art gallery and museum.
- The Ryman Auditorium: Is known as the Mother Church of Country Music, and has legendary musicians playing on stage.
- Opryland Hotel Gardens: Housing 50,000 plants, several water shows, and cascading waterways, is the impressive Opryland Hotel Gardens.
- The Hermitage(Home of President Andrew Jackson): Pay homage to the president when visiting this museum.
- Johnny Cash Museum: This pays tribute to the legendary Johnny Cash.
Below we have a list of things to do in Nashville and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Nashville getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Nashville with confidence.