How to Reach Nasik - The Easiest Way to Reach Nasik
- By Air: A small airport at Nasik has 2 flights daily that travel only to Mumbai. It is located at Ozar, 25 kms from the city.
- By Train: Nasik road railway station is located 10 kms from Central Nasik and runs trains to Pune and Mumbai every day. Panchavati express and Godavari express are the two main express trains that handle traffic.
- By Bus: Buses to Nasik run from every major city in Maharashtra. Nasik Bus stand is located centrally and local transport is available from it. Private buses also travel from various cities to Nasik.
- By Taxi: Share taxis run from Kasara railway station in Mumbai to Nasik every hour. Private taxis can be hired to reach Nasik.
- By Car: Nasik is 180 kms from Mumbai. It takes 4-5 hours to reach Nasik from there. It is easy to get to Nasik as the roads are in good shape.
- By Bus: A Nasik Darshan bus takes tourists to all the tourist attractions in and around Nasik. State run buses travel to nearby villages.
- By Car: Hired private cars are the best way to see the city. They can be hired from the travel bureaus around the bus station in Nasik.
- By Rickshaw: Rickshaws are the main mode of Public transport in Nasik. Regional share Rickshaws also reach parts of the city.
Are you looking for a Nasik travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Nasik
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Nasik. The most preferred mode of transport in Nasik is Walking.
Average distance: 3 km Average time: 45 min
Walking 100%Walking 20 min Other 20 min Bike 5 min Overall average time for 3 kms 45 min
How to Reach Nasik from Nearby Cities
|Pune to Nasik||45.66 km||45 mins|
|Sangamner to Nasik||47 km||47 mins|
|Borivali to Nasik||47.77 km||47 mins|
|Punewadi to Nasik||73.47 km||1 hour 13 mins|
|Shirdi to Nasik||75.42 km||1 hour 15 mins|