How to Reach Nasik
- By Air: A small airport at Nasik has 2 flights daily that travel only to Mumbai. It is located at Ozar, 25 kms from the city.
- By Train: Nasik road railway station is located 10 kms from Central Nasik and runs trains to Pune and Mumbai every day. Panchavati express and Godavari express are the two main express trains that handle traffic.
- By Bus: Buses to Nasik run from every major city in Maharashtra. Nasik Bus stand is located centrally and local transport is available from it. Private buses also travel from various cities to Nasik.
- By Taxi: Share taxis run from Kasara railway station in Mumbai to Nasik every hour. Private taxis can be hired to reach Nasik.
- By Car: Nasik is 180 kms from Mumbai. It takes 4-5 hours to reach Nasik from there. It is easy to get to Nasik as the roads are in good shape.
- By Bus: A Nasik Darshan bus takes tourists to all the tourist attractions in and around Nasik. State run buses travel to nearby villages.
- By Car: Hired private cars are the best way to see the city. They can be hired from the travel bureaus around the bus station in Nasik.
- By Rickshaw: Rickshaws are the main mode of Public transport in Nasik. Regional share Rickshaws also reach parts of the city.