Jain MandirCurrently Open
- Address: Vilhouli, Nasik, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
The newly-built Jain Mandir complex in Nasik is dedicated to the Jain saints that are patronized by the locals. The temple is quite different architecturally as compared to the other temples in the vicinity (a pretty three-storied edifice). The temple has been constructed with white marble and pink sand. The ground floor of the temple has a sermon house for devotees.
Among the deities present in the temple, the 24th Thirthankara of the Jains is the one. The idol weights nearly 12 tons and is made from Panchdhatu.
Jain Mandir Travel Tips
- Food available for purchase.
- Be cautious about tour guides.
- Wear light clothing.
- Carry 2-3 bottles of water.
Jain Mandir Hours
- Recommended time to visit is between October to March.
How to Reach Jain Mandir
- Buses ply to the location.
- Proximate to railway stations.
- Taxis and auto rickshaws also ply.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nasik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nasik and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.23% of people who visit Nasik include Jain Mandir in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
79.31% of people start their Jain Mandir visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jain Mandir
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jain Mandir