MuktidhamCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Gayakhe Colony, Devlali, Nasik, Maharashtra, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
About Muktidham, Nasik
Muktidham is a famous marble temple complex that was constructed to honour various Hindu Gods. It is visited by thousands of tourists and devotees and operates as a result of a private trust and donations by some wealthy industrialists.
The temple was constructed in 1971.
Features of the temple are:
- Home to 12 Jyotirlinga replicas which have been built according to the deities dimensions and then sent off to their respective pilgrimage destinations.
- A temple dedicated to Lord Krishna with painting depicting various scenes from his life (and Mahabharata) adorning the walls.
- Made from marble, Rajasthani sculptors were responsible for creating a beautiful edifice.
- Temple walls have inscriptions of 18 chapters from the Gita.
If you are visiting the complex, you can choose to stay overnight at the dharamshala which can accommodate close to 200 pilgrims.
- Cameras are allowed.
- Food available for purchase.
Muktidham Opening and Closing Hours
- Open on public holidays.
- Recommended time to visit is between October to March.
How To reach Muktidham by Public Transport
- Buses and trains ply to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nasik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nasik and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Muktidham
95% of people who visit Nasik include Muktidham in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
25.7% of people start their Muktidham visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Muktidham
94.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Muktidham
Muktidham, Nasik Reviews
My one of the most favorite place in Nashik... You could see one of the great temple "मुक्ती धाम" (mukti dhaam)... Crowd place yet most peaceful... Structure of temple is amazing, all the statues are beautiful and Devine...
Shooting place u must be visit if you want piece of mind. Clean place. Location is good.
Very nice mandir
- Art Services And Restoration
- Unity With Liove
- Bayou Boat Rv-Storage
- Village Church
- First Church Of The Nazarene
- Stonewall Pentecostal Church
- Nedrig Farms
- American Land & Leisure
- Art By Bastett
- New Hope Baptist Church
- Temple Sanlarzro
- Chesapeake Conference Associ
- Greater Antioch Baptist Church