Cabbage Beach71 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Atlantis Resort, Nassau & Paradise Island, Bahamas
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, View Point, Family And Kids
The cabbage beach is the most popular beach on the famous Paradise island. The huge beach area pulls crowd from all over the world to explore its deep blue waters and white sands and is the preferred spot for college spring breaks.
Grab a seat at the beach to get that perfect tan as you sip on your favourite drink or simply take a walk along the gorgeous shore. The best part about this beach is the view and if you are a photographer, you will love the pictures that you can capture here. A small picnic here in the white sand promises to be just as lovely and is apt for spending a day when in Nassau. You can also find local organisers arranging snorkelling and parasailing activities at the beach.
Cabbage Beach Travel Tips
- Carry any beach essentials that you may need.
- Swimming here is at your own risk. Be aware of high tides.
- Do know that there are no lifeguards to look out for those who are drowning. Swim at your own risk.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cabbage Beach
- For prices for snorkelling, parasailing and other activities, contact local organisers.
Cabbage Beach Hours
- For activity hours, contact local organisers.
How to Reach Cabbage Beach
- Ferry terminal: Bahamas Fast Ferries (3 kilometers away)
- By taking a Jitney (minibus).
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Scooter/ Bike.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nassau before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nassau and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.15% of people who visit Nassau include Cabbage Beach in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
54.55% of people start their Cabbage Beach visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Cabbage Beach
90.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cabbage Beach