Parliament StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Parliament Street, Nassau, Bahamas Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Streets
Extending south of the Parliament Square, the parliament street is a walk down Bahamas’ history and much more! The old houses, vintage feel of the place and the beautiful trees that meet from the sides of the road to form a canopy over the heads of those passing by, all combine to cast a spell of its own. If you admire beauty in small things, take a buggy ride down this street with a local driver and ask him abut the houses that line the road. For all the crazy, spoilt beach-life that Nassau offers, a walk around this iconic downtown part is perfect to explore the town like a local! Don’t forget to click a few pictures along the way.
How to Reach Parliament Street
- By Ferry Terminal: P.I.F.T, Atlantis Bridge (1.7 kilometers away on foot)
- By Taking a Jitney (minibus)
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/ Scooter/ Bike.
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nassau before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nassau and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Parliament Street Address: Parliament Street, Nassau, Bahamas
- Parliament Street Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Parliament Street(preferred time): 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Parliament Street: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.21% of people who visit Nassau include Parliament Street in their plan
95% of people start their Parliament Street visit around 08 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Parliament Street
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parliament Street
People normally club together Cenotaph and The Retreat while planning their visit to Parliament Street.