Best Time To Visit Nassau
Given its location in the Bahamas, Nassau experiences a tropical monsoon climate. The temperatures remain almost constant throughout the year, with some variations in the so-called summer and winter temperatures. Nassau weather conditions maybe classified into three main categories as summer, monsoon and winter. As the temperatures, remain constant, January, nevertheless, can be classified as the best time to visit Nassau, for it is the coolest month.
- Summer: April to August are the hottest months, with the onset of precipitation towards the end of the season. August is the hottest of the months with the highest temperature reaching 32.1 degrees Celsius, and the lowest being around 23.8 degrees Celsius.
- Monsoon: June to October is monsoon, although the temperatures may be pretty high. So, high that these months are also classified as the summer months. August, again, is the wettest of months along with being the hottest. This is when the city receives its maximum precipitation of 235.5 millimetres.
- Winter: November to March can classified as the winter months. January is the coolest month, hence the best time to visit Nassau, given a pleasant temperature of 25.6 degrees Celsius as the highest and 17.1 degrees Celsius the lowest.
- 30℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Nassau is December.
Least humid month in Nassau is March.
- Best time to visit Aquaventure Water Park At Atlantis Paradise Island in Nassau
- Best time to visit Blue Lagoon Island in Nassau
- Best time to visit Cable Beach in Nassau
- Best time to visit Queen's Staircase in Nassau