Events and Festivals in Nassau
- The Bahamas Junkanoo Festival in December, January, and July.
- The Andros Crab Fest in June.
- The Eleuthera Pineapple Festival in June.
- Fox Hill Day Festival in August.
- Bahamas International Film Festival (BIFF) in December.
- The E. Clement Bethel National Arts Festival.
- The Bahamas Coconut Festival.
- Conch Festival in October.
- Festival of Lights Boat Parade in December.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Nassau
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Nassau
Save 7%Nassau Shore Excursion: Island Highlights Sightseeing Tour390 Reviews
Explore Nassau on this 2-1/2 hour historical tour. Visit some of the cities most famous attractions like the Queen's Staircas...
Save 3%Nassau Snorkel Bahamas Adventure129 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Ever wanted to snorkel with sharks? On this adventure you'll swim with schools of colorful fish in the shallows of Nassau's f...
Save 4%Rose Island Day Trip by Boat from Nassau86 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs 30 Mins
Take to the waters and cruise to a remote tropical island on this day trip from Nassau! Spend the day snorkeling in the cryst...
Save 7%Nassau Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour165 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Discover culinary treats and cultural treasures on this food tasting and walking tour of Nassaus historical neighborhood. You...