Events and Festivals in Nassau
- The Bahamas Junkanoo Festival in December, January, and July.
- The Andros Crab Fest in June.
- The Eleuthera Pineapple Festival in June.
- Fox Hill Day Festival in August.
- Bahamas International Film Festival (BIFF) in December.
- The E. Clement Bethel National Arts Festival.
- The Bahamas Coconut Festival.
- Conch Festival in October.
- Festival of Lights Boat Parade in December.
Trip plans for Nassau
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Nassau
Nassau Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Nassau
Rose Island Day Trip by Boat from Nassau83 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs 30 Mins
Take to the waters and cruise to a remote tropical island on this day trip from Nassau! Spend the day snorkeling in the cryst...Book Now
Nassau Guided Bike Tour27 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
On this 3-hr guided bicycle tour, you will receive a complimentary bottle of coconut water and drinking water and visit 4 of ...Book Now
4X4 6-Seater Buggy Rental in Nassau7 Reviews
Get ready to shake, rattle and bump in your six-person 4x4 automatic YahamaBuggy as you bob your way around the island on a s...Book Now
Save 7%Nassau Shore Excursion: Island Highlights Sightseeing Tour375 Reviews
Explore Nassau on this 2-1/2 hour historical tour. Visit some of the cities most famous attractions like the Queen's Staircas...
- Events & Festivals in Upper Bogue
- Events & Festivals in Sa Andros Bahama Village
- Events & Festivals in Dunmore Town
- Events & Festivals in Chub Cay
- Events & Festivals in Behring Point Settlement
- Events & Festivals in Spanish Wells
- Events & Festivals in Andros Town
- Events & Festivals in Current
- Events & Festivals in The Bahamas
- Events & Festivals in San Andros Airport