Alberto Maranhao Theatre95 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Praca Augusto Severo - Ribeira, Natal - RN, 59012-380, Brazil Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +5584-32325366
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Theatre, Family And Kids, Architecture
Listed by the Historical and Artistic Heritage of Rio Grande do Norte as historical monument, the Alberto Maranhao Theatre is an amazing piece of architecture. Opened in 1904, the theatre underwent extensive renovation and restoration in 2004. Influenced by elements of French and Belgian styles of architecture and interior designs, the theatre still has its original embellishments and furnishings.
How to Reach Alberto Maranhao Theatre
- Terminal Ribeira.
- Avenida Rio Branco, 169 (bus stop)
- Avenida Rio Branco, 173 (bus stop)
- Churrascaria Coqueiral
- Matuto Restaurante
- Restaurante Novo Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Natal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Natal and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Alberto Maranhao Theatre Address: Praca Augusto Severo - Ribeira, Natal - RN, 59012-380, Brazil
- Alberto Maranhao Theatre Contact Number: +5584-32325366
- Alberto Maranhao Theatre Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Alberto Maranhao Theatre(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Alberto Maranhao Theatre: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
23.93% of people who visit Natal include Alberto Maranhao Theatre in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
63.16% of people start their Alberto Maranhao Theatre visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Alberto Maranhao Theatre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Alberto Maranhao Theatre
People normally club together Genipabu and Natal City Park Or Parque Da Cidade Dom Nivaldo Monte while planning their visit to Alberto Maranhao Theatre.