Events and Festivals in Natal
- MADA-Musica Alimento da Alma (August): Held every year since 1998, the MADA literally translates to Music of the Soul Food. Attracting throngs of people every year, the festival aims at providing a launching platform for upcoming artists looking for an audience to release their music to.
- Carnatal (December): 4 days of December are dedicated to utter carnatal madness, when the people take to the streets to celebrate this spin-off off the Carnival that is known and celebrated all over. Renamed as the wildest party of the season, the music, parades and food makes for a good substitute for anyone who missed the real Carnival.
Trip plans for Natal
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Natal
Natal Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Natal
Save 10%Natal City and the Southcoast Tour
Duration: 7 Hrs
Soak up the morning with a visit to the Ponta Negra and Fortaleza dos Reis Magos. Enjoy a scenic drive along the Coastal High...
Save 9%Pipa 4WD Off-Road TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 9 Hrs
Exclusive Ecotourism Tour - A very special day in Pipa and surrounding areas. You will learn about the local marine wildlife ...
Save 10%Shared Shuttle between Natal Airport and Pipa HotelsNew on TripHobo
Youll be met at the airport and taken directly to your hotel or vice-versa. A representative will greet you when you clear ai...
Save 6%3-Hour Guided Biking and Hiking Tour of PipaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Discover the Chapadao, one of the most beautiful viewpoints of Pipa with a view to the South coast and Praia do Amor. On this...
- Events & Festivals in Joao Pessoa
- Events & Festivals in Recife
- Events & Festivals in Maceio
- Events & Festivals in Fortaleza
- Events & Festivals in Aracaju
- Events & Festivals in Salvador