Genipabu126 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Extremoz, RN, Brazil, Natal Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids, Boating
The second most popular beach of Natal, the Genipabu is particularly famous for its heavenly combination of the sun, sand, dunes and the warm water. Dubbed as one of the five most visited attractions, the dunes of the beach are so prominent that you can actually take a dune buggy ride. Camel back rides too are available; half an hour boat rides and snowboarding down the dunes are also some of the other fun activities you could indulge in.
An interesting nugget of information about the nuggets, the landscape of the dunes change in accordance with the Rio Grande do Norte coastline. A popular haunt during the summer, the Genipabu is recognized for its beauty more than anything else. The beach is a little off Natal, so set aside at least a day for this trip. The surrounding town starts shutting down as the sun sets in, so keep an eye on the time.
Genipabu Travel Tips
- Even though the beach has no opening or closing time, the town starts shutting down as the night sets in.
- Genipabu is around 45 minutes from Natal; buses leave from the Rodoviario Velho every half hour.
- Barraca Brisa do Mar
- Churrascaria Rancho Da Pipa
- Lua Cheia
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Natal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Natal and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Genipabu Address: Extremoz, RN, Brazil, Natal
- Genipabu Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Genipabu(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Genipabu: 02:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
31.74% of people who visit Natal include Genipabu in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50% of people start their Genipabu visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Genipabu
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Genipabu
People normally club together Redinha Beach and Alberto Maranhao Theatre while planning their visit to Genipabu.