How to Reach Natal
How to reach Natal
- If you’re flying to Natal, you might have to land at a major Brazilian city first (Rio de Janeiro) and then take a domestic flight to Natal. The airport is situated around 15 to 20 kilometers from the city, so arrange your transport to the hotel before hand; public transport can turn out to be expensive.
- If you’re traveling on a budget, you could always opt for a bus. Long distance buses are available but could take up to and entire day of travel, depending on where you’re boarding the bus.
- There are buses and trams that run to designated areas of the city, so before you step out for the day, map out the stops and the bus numbers/lines you have to board to avoid any confusion or getting lost.
- You could always hire a taxi, but if you’re on a budget, taxis can turn out to be an expensive affair.
Modes of Transportation in Natal
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Natal. The most preferred mode of transport in Natal is Car.
Average distance: 10.25 km Average time: 27.25 min
Car 100%Driving 24.5 min Walking 2.75 min Overall average time for 10.25 kms 27.25 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Gramado
- How To Reach Ouro Preto
- How To Reach Maceio
- How To Reach Florianopolis
- How To Reach Balneario Camboriu
- How To Reach Bonito
- How To Reach Aracaju
- How To Reach Porto Seguro
- How To Reach Manaus
- How To Reach Sao Paulo
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Rio De Janeiro
- How To Reach Belo Horizonte
- How To Reach Recife
- How To Reach Joao Pessoa
- How To Reach Belem
- How To Reach Porto Alegre
- How To Reach Campos Do Jordao
- How To Reach Armacao Dos Buzios
- How To Reach Foz Do Iguacu
- How To Reach Petropolis