Pirangi Cashew TreeCurrently Closed
- Address: Avenida Deputado Márcio Marinho Parnamirim – RN 59161-250, Brazil, Natal
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: 5584-32382975
- Ticket Price: 5 BRL
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Family And Kids, Nature
Pirangi Cashew Tree - Review
Prepare to have your socks knocked off as the feeling of how magnanimous nature can really be, dawns on you! The Pirangi Cashew Tree from the outside looks like a forest from the outside, but as you venture closer to the root of the forest, a surprise await you. The forest is, in fact, just one tree that has grown and spread like a forest. This 117 year old tree produces almost 80,000 nuts annually and is the best natural attraction of Natal and of course, the most fruitful tree in all of Brazil.
When you’re in Natal, you’ll come across a forest which is not exactly a forest. Instead it is a single cashew nut tree which spreads like a forest and it goes with the name of Pirangi Cashew Tree. The entry to the Pirangi Cashew Tree is hassle free as the Pirangi Cashew Tree tickets are free of cost. But, you can easily get the Pirangi Cashew Tree tour tickets for specific Pirangi Cashew Tree tours. The Pirangi Cashew Tree tours will guide you about the tree and its importance in Natal.
Pirangi Cashew Tree Ticket Prices
- For students, senior citizens and children between the ages of 7 and 12, the ticket is for R$2.50.
- For children under the age of six, the entrance charge is waived.
Restaurants Near Pirangi Cashew Tree
- Cantinho Do Caranguejo
- Sorveteria Boi Gelado
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Natal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Natal and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pirangi Cashew Tree
95% of people who visit Natal include Pirangi Cashew Tree in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
91.46% of people start their Pirangi Cashew Tree visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pirangi Cashew Tree
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pirangi Cashew Tree
Pirangi Cashew Tree Map
Pirangi Cashew Tree Trips
Pirangi Cashew Tree, Natal Reviews
A very interesting place to see. There is a restaurant, some stores, a pool, and a beach all nearby. I really recommend you to see this wonderful tree which gives a delicious fruit for juice.
The place is organized and the tree is awesome. It is impressive to see!
It was truly magnificent. The whole area is almost a city block, that is just one tree with branches growing into the ground and rebranch again.
Nice place to see. But not realy that interesting.
One could be skeptical about the hole area being actually one tree, but this is a Guinness certified world record! It is absolutely amazing to see how can a tree spread through such a large area! Definitely worth seeing!
All QuestionsPirangi cashew tree
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta