Praia Do MeioCurrently Open
- Address: Natal , Rio Grande do Norte , Brazil
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Monument, Family And Kids, Water Sport
This is one of the other urban beaches, located near to the downtown area of Natal. It is also known as the Half of the Beach because of its location which is between Praia de Areia Preta and Praia dos Artistas. You can explore the promenade and can enjoy sports on the beach and water activities like swimming and surfing as well.
Highlighted feature – Iemanja monument, located along the strip of sand
Praia Do Meio Travel Tips
- Apply sunscreen and wear hat to avoid the scorching heat of the sun.
- Kiosks serving foods and drinks are located along the beach.
- The beach is mostly crowded during Christmas.
Entrance Ticket Details For Praia Do Meio
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Praia Do Meio
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Natal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Natal and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.2% of people who visit Natal include Praia Do Meio in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
54.55% of people start their Praia Do Meio visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Praia Do Meio
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Praia Do Meio