About Natchez Coffee Co, Natchez
Overview of Natchez Coffee Co
As you traverse the city of Natchez, you'll stumble upon Natchez Coffee Co. Don't expect lot of visitors to Natchez Coffee Co since it is not a popular tourist spot in Natchez.
More about Natchez
Explore Natchez Coffee Co and other prime spots of the city using Natchez trip planner.
Book perfect hotels in Natchez like Super 8 Natchez, Starling's, Magnolia Bluffs Casino & Hotel and Natchez Grand Hotel.
Share your experience - Rate Natchez Coffee Co, Natchez
I spent two weeks in Natchez and this place kept me alive. The food is excellent-- I especially recommend chicken salad, biscuits, omelets, pimento cheese, and ALL the wonderful baked goods. Good, strong, iced coffee. Sweetest service and nice atmosphere. Can't beat it for breakfast, lunch, or an afternoon pick-me-up.
We stopped by this cute little coffee shop in the middle of our drive from the deep South to our home in MO. It was a nice change from the chain stores along the interstate — the baristas were friendly and their coffee was good. (The desserts were very tempting.) I inadvertently perplexed a new employee with my typical order (hey, if I'm going to go high-calorie, I might as well make it taste like candy), so just in case she reads this: you're not the first person to be confused by my extra sweet mocha order~~don't let the weirdos get you down! Best of luck! ☺️
Natchez Coffee has a wonderful family atmosphere with the owner Sharon and her staff who always make you feel at home. Besides having an awesome breakfast menu and great lunch items, there's a nice variety of drinks. My grandchildren and their parents make Natchez Coffee part of their routine when in town. While she didn't have the opportunity to meet the ungrateful person today who asked for and received free food and drink, and despite his ugly and untruthful review, (not to mention his bad behavior at even another local restaurant today,) this fine lady will continue to give all of her customers her best. Count me among her many, many frequent and happy customers!
Best club sandwich I've ever eaten. Sandwiches made with homemade bread, delicious ham. Very nice atmosphere.
Has very nice décor and really looks like it belongs. They offer a lot of sweets for breakfast, not many vegetarian options and no vegan options. The buffet looked nice. It seems like they have a high employee turnover, they are always training someone or the person working doesn't know much about the product. The coffee tastes like you could brew it at home for cheaper, but it is a fun and trendy place to hangout for breakfast.
- Other Attractions
- African Lion Safari
- Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum
- Dundurn Castle
- Hmcs Haida National Historic Site
- Gage Park
- Spencer Gorge Conservation Area Or Dundas
- Art Gallery Of Hamilton
- Theatre Aquarius
- Devil's Punchbowl Falls
- Pier 4 Park
- Other Attractions Hotels
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near African Lion Safari
- 5 Star Hotels Near Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Dundurn Castle
- Cheap Hotels Near Hmcs Haida National Historic Site
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Gage Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Spencer Gorge Conservation Area Or Dundas
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Art Gallery Of Hamilton
- 5 Star Hotels Near Theatre Aquarius
- Budget Hotels Near Devil's Punchbowl Falls
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Pier 4 Park
- City Tripplans
- Trip to New Orleans
- Trip to Nashville, Asheville, Charleston, Jacksonville, Orange Beach, Natchez
- Trip to New Orleans, Saint Louis, Chicago, Memphis, Nashville, Natchez
- 17 Day Trip to New Orleans, Saint Louis, Chicago, Memphis, Nashville, Louisville, Natchez from Stoke-on-trent
- Trip to Natchez
- 5 Days Trip to natchez
- Trip to New Orleans, Saint Louis, Chicago, Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga, Gulfport, Springfield, Natchez, Lynchburg
- Trip to New Orleans, Memphis, Nashville, Natchez
- Trip to New Orleans, Saint Louis, Memphis, Nashville, South Bend, Natchez, Lynchburg
- Trip to New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Tulsa, Natchez