About Roux 61, Natchez
Overview of Roux 61
Welcome to the page of Roux 61. This is a place of interest in the city of Natchez in United States. Roux 61 is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
More about Natchez
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Natchez trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Add accommodation and hotels in Natchez that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Super 8 Natchez, Starling's and Natchez Grand Hotel.
Getting around Roux 61, Natchez
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 9 minutes, covering a distance of 10.01 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 22.Car
Take a Car. The total distance will be 10.01 Kilometre costing USD 1 and the duration of the trip will be 9 minutes.
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly USD 20, taking around 8 minutes. The distance between the two points is 8.74 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 8.74 Kilometre, costing around USD 1. The duration of the trip is 8 minutes.
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 7.87 Kilometre, costing around USD 19. The duration of the trip is 7 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 5.62 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 67 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Roux 61, Natchez
The atmosphere of this place was nice. Service could not be better. My Roux Burger was wonderful. Cooked medium like I like.The wife's popcorn shrimp was excellent, and the shrimp were not that small.
Two words; crawfish cheesecake. I know, I know but imagine a crawfish quiche cut like a slice of cheesecake and you're a bit closer. Staff was pleasant and helpful. I'll definitely be back.
Very nice tucked off place. Environment is good. Staff is very well trained. Food is great quality only if you can afford it. Definitely not for the average joe to afford.
Didn't have to wait to be seated and the server was very polite and attentive. I find the portion sizes to be very generous, and the food is always good. I will be back again.
Great atmosphere, food was wondering. We was passing through when we ate however this will be a detour to stop at anytime we travel this area.
- Other Attractions
- Boise Greenbelt
- World Center For Birds Of Prey
- Old Idaho Penitentiary
- Idaho State Capitol
- Idaho Anne Frank Memorial
- Kathryn Albertson Park
- Boise Escape
- Idaho Botanical Garden
- Julia Davis Park
- Basque Museum And Cultural Center
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Boise Greenbelt
- Cheap Hotels Near World Center For Birds Of Prey
- Luxury Hotels Near Old Idaho Penitentiary
- Luxury Hotels Near Idaho State Capitol
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Idaho Anne Frank Memorial
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kathryn Albertson Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Boise Escape
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Idaho Botanical Garden
- Budget Hotels Near Julia Davis Park
- Cheap Hotels Near Basque Museum And Cultural Center
- City Tripplans
- Trip to New Orleans
- Trip to Nashville, Asheville, Charleston, Jacksonville, Orange Beach, Natchez
- Trip to New Orleans, Saint Louis, Chicago, Memphis, Nashville, Natchez
- 17 Day Trip to New Orleans, Saint Louis, Chicago, Memphis, Nashville, Louisville, Natchez from Stoke-on-trent
- Trip to Natchez
- 5 Days Trip to natchez
- Trip to New Orleans, Saint Louis, Chicago, Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga, Gulfport, Springfield, Natchez, Lynchburg
- Trip to New Orleans, Memphis, Nashville, Natchez
- Trip to New Orleans, Saint Louis, Memphis, Nashville, South Bend, Natchez, Lynchburg
- Trip to New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Tulsa, Natchez