Archaeological Museum Of Naxos1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Naxos and Lesser Cyclades 843 00, Greece Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +30-2285022725
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site
There are many museums on Naxos, yet none of them compares to this. The archaeological museum is home to items and artefacts of past showcasing the different timelines and how things were done back then. You will find items dating back to the Late Neolithic period and early Christian time, put back together to shed light on the unseen nuances of the history. The museum is located in the Chora area of Naxos, near the castle and stands as a cultural and historical icon for visitors, especially those who are inclined towards history and art. Come and witness the excavations, tools and all the interesting items housed in here. A guided tour through this place is all you need to have to make the best of it.
Entrance Ticket Details For Archaeological Museum Of Naxos
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Archaeological Museum Of Naxos
- Bus station- Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naxos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naxos and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Archaeological Museum Of Naxos Address: Naxos and Lesser Cyclades 843 00, Greece
- Archaeological Museum Of Naxos Contact Number: +30-2285022725
- Archaeological Museum Of Naxos Timing: 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Best time to visit Archaeological Museum Of Naxos(preferred time): 09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Archaeological Museum Of Naxos: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!