Fish & Olive3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Platia Halki, Naxos 843 02, Greece Map
- Phone: +30-228503177
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids
Nothing as its name suggests, fish & olive is actually a gallery dedicated to the personal artwork of artist Katharina Bolesch & Alexander Reichardt. The gallery contains many sections displaying a variety of items including handmade ceramics and jewellery. In addition to that, you will also find painting pieces brought to life by artists from all across the world. Its decent collection decked by lithographs, pictures and more has been a constant subject of intrigue among the art lovers who come here in hordes to see them and admire. Walk around a little and you will come across to the items like oils, cotton t-shirts and accessories which you can take away with you as souvenirs.
How to Reach Fish & Olive
- By car or taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naxos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naxos and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Fish & Olive Address: Platia Halki, Naxos 843 02, Greece
- Fish & Olive Contact Number: +30-228503177
- Time required to visit Fish & Olive: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!