Windmill Vivlos1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Vivlos 843 00, Greece, Naxos Map
- Phone: +30-2285042800
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Windmill
Coming on this site, the first thing you will notice is three picturesque windmills nestled on a small hill, adding to an old nostalgic look. The place, overlooking the entrance to the village is called as Tripodes landmark. It was built in 19th century alongside the windmill of skarkos and the ruined windmills of stroumpoulas hill and holds great prominence amongst the people of the city. The windmill consists two floors connected together with a staircase. At nights, the site becomes totally spectacular with lights adorning the mill and radiating light from afar. The entire scenario is so worth admiring it will be etched to your mind forever. Ensure to visit it and get some nice clicks to take away home with you.
Entrance Ticket Details For Windmill Vivlos
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Windmill Vivlos
- By car or taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naxos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naxos and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Windmill Vivlos Address: Vivlos 843 00, Greece, Naxos
- Windmill Vivlos Contact Number: +30-2285042800
- Time required to visit Windmill Vivlos: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!