Eldora Mountain Resort
About Eldora Mountain Resort, Nederland
Eldora Mountain Resort is a ski area in the southwest corner of Boulder County, Colorado, near the unincorporated community of Eldora and 3 miles (5 km) west of the town of Nederland.Wikipedia
Overview of Eldora Mountain Resort
Check out detailed information of Eldora Mountain Resort which resides in the Nederland. Eldora Mountain Resort is not the prime point of interest of Nederland. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
More about Nederland
Try the best Nederland trip planner to visit this Eldora Mountain Resort as well as many others.
Book perfect hotels in Nederland like The Boulder Creek Lodge and Eldora Lodge At Wondervu.
Share your experience - Rate Eldora Mountain Resort, Nederland
The runs are perfect for both a new skier and a seasoned skier. The runs are not crowded. The lifts are easy to get on and off. Prices are steep but so low and reasonable compared to more "upscale" resorts. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful.
Great snow, well groomed runs, friendly staff. The Woodward ski school is great for kids. Only negative was slow service at the Timber Lodge for lunch. It would be better if they had some basic stuff like pizza, fries, hot dogs, etc. ready to serve immediately during lunch hour.
You can ski here without struggling with I-70. That alone is enough, but the skiing here is often really nice, as well. It's sometimes windy and sometimes a little icy, but sometimes there's really nice powder, too. Sure, it's not the king of Colorado ski resorts, but it's way better than everywhere I grew up skiing at in WV, OH, and western PA. It's all relative. It's a small resort and on weekends, holidays, and powder days the lot fills fast. Sometimes vehicles are stopped at the high school to wait for spots to open up. Either leave home really early, carpool, or take RTD (the N bus serves the mountain). Eldora is worth your time.
Great for skipping I-70 traffic. Just checked this mountain out because I was sick of dealing with I-70 and I was very pleased. It's a small mountain, but it has some great terrain and service. The Lodge at the top of Corona is awesome. Great little place.
They do a great job with the snow here. The drive up the canyon is beautiful. The food is improving (the coffee is not). The lifts are relaxing and you get to share them with your neighbors. I ski in Summit and Eagle counties a lot and this is not a lesser experience. Check the weather forecast, windy days can be unfun.
- Other Attractions
- Arenal Volcano National Park
- Doka Estate
- Zoo Ave
- Tenorio Volcano National Park
- Juan Santamaria Historical Cultural Museum
- Alajuela Cathedral
- Souvenir Museum Verdes And Colores
- Botanical Orchid Garden
- Museo Juan Santamaria
- Alajuela Central Park
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Arenal Volcano National Park
- Budget Hotels Near Doka Estate
- Budget Hotels Near Zoo Ave
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Tenorio Volcano National Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Juan Santamaria Historical Cultural Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Alajuela Cathedral
- Budget Hotels Near Souvenir Museum Verdes And Colores
- 5 Star Hotels Near Botanical Orchid Garden
- Budget Hotels Near Museo Juan Santamaria
- 5 Star Hotels Near Alajuela Central Park
- City Tripplans
- 1 Day Trip to nederland
- Trip to Munich, Nederland
- Trip to Nederland
- Trip to Paris, London, Dubai, Tours, Nederland
- Trip to Nederland
- 7 Day Trip to Nederland from The Hague
- 3 Day Trip to Nederland from Boulder