How to Reach Negril - The Easiest Way to Reach Negril
- By Air: There’s no airport at Negril. From the airport at Montego Bay, it is an 81km (50-mile) drive southwest to Negril, a trip that usually takes 2 hours but could take more or less, depending on traffic conditions.
- By Taxi: A licensed taxi between Montego Bay and Negril will cost about US$60. In Montego Bay, call the Jamaica Union of Travellers Association.
- By Minibus: Dozens of minibuses and route taxis run between Negril and Montego Bay. The journey is for an hour and half and you may need to change vehicles in Lucea. Minibuses and route taxis also leave for Negril from Donald Sangster International. They might be hard to work into an itinerary planner.
- On Foot: Many places in Negril are walking distance from each other.
- By Taxi: Red Taxi services are provided throughout Negril, but minibuses are also a popular transportation.
Are you looking for a Negril travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Negril
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Negril. The most preferred mode of transport in Negril is Walking.
Average distance: 1.61 km Average time: 23 min
Walking 100%Walking 23 min Overall average time for 1.61 kms 23 min
How to Reach Negril from Nearby Cities
|Montego Bay to Negril||76.49 km||1 hour 30 mins|
|Kingston to Negril||218.16 km||4 hours 30 mins|
- How to reach Montego Bay
- How to reach Lucea
- How to reach Kingston
- How to reach Spanish Town
- How to reach May Pen
- How to reach Treasure Beach