Kool Runnings Waterpark592 Votes Currently Open
After drinking in Negril’s natural beauty and rejuvenating yourself in the relaxed Jamaican atmosphere, you can utilize your newly refilled reserves of adrenaline in KoolRunnings Water Park. Upside down and all around, through and above water and the ground, this park has tons of rides that will keep the kids entertained for hours.
While you’re still dry, make your way to the Adventure Zone and gear up for some competitive fun at the paintball den, where it’s all-out war and only the unmarked shall be crowned victorious! You can go kayaking and explore the natural beauty of the area, with fish, birds and all kinds of critters living peacefully in these wetlands. For a burst of bumper to bumper fun, you can also go go-karting, where you can take 10 laps of the course. Laser Combat, rafting and canoe-ing also feature here, which will guarantee hours of awesome fun! After you exhaust yourself, you can head over to the cool waters of the park and get ready for some poolside shenanigans of the first order.
Take a ride on the Kick Puppalick, which literally means ‘somersault’, and prepare for quite a spin down this 40 meter slide into a ‘catch pool’. If you have a need for speed can take a trip down the Duppy Conqueror, which is the park’s fastest speed slide. Those who are brave of heart and strong of bladder can whizz down the ‘Lightening Bolt’, which at 70 feet, is one long journey smack into a pool. Remember to maintain your form or suffer some serious whiplash. Then there are other tamer rides, such as the Red Snapper and the casual but fun Rio Bueno Leisure River, where you’ll get to sit atop water tubes and travel around the water park for a quarter of a mile. One fascinating fact is that the area is landscaped to imitate the lush Jamaican countryside.
- The water park is a part of the World Water Park Association, so that should quell any worries about the safety of their 10 waterslides and numerous other outdoor games.
- The park is divided into a ‘Water Park’ and an ‘Adventure Zone’, the former being home to a variety of unique slides each with their own special features.
- There are also three restaurants that serve up tantalizing fare and an interactive play area where toddlers and romp around safely and happily.
- Mikie Manatee, their mascot, is a cute way to being awareness about the plight of the Jamaican Manatee, a species that’s endangered.
The entire experience is one that shouldn’t be missed by anyone, especially families, visiting Negril.
Give wings to your adventurous side and let the kid in you take control at the Kool Runnings Waterpark with the aid of Kool Runnings Waterpark tickets. While the tickets are available at the counter, skip the crowded line by getting the tickets for Kool Runnings Waterpark way in advance. Take a glance through the incredible experience the Kool Runnings Waterpark ticket prices offer and make sure you buy tickets for Kool Runnings Waterpark without further adieu.
Kool Runnings Waterpark Travel Tips
- The Water Park features a heritage museum where visitors can take a walk through.
- Post 3pm, the entrance rates are lower.
- Prepare yourself for long queues.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kool Runnings Waterpark
- Adult: USD 18
- Child: USD 22
How to Reach Kool Runnings Waterpark
- Red taxis are the most convenient modes of transport in Negril.
- Don Fresh Lobsters (Seafood)
- Cosmo’s (Caribbean)
- Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Negril (American, Caribbean, Hamburgers, Seafood)
- Cheap Thrill Corner (Caribbean)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Negril before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Negril and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Negril include Kool Runnings Waterpark in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
51.19% of people start their Kool Runnings Waterpark visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kool Runnings Waterpark
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kool Runnings Waterpark