The Jungle Nightclub, Sports And Grill BarCurrently Open
- Address: Norman Manley Blvd, Beach Road, Negril, Jamaica
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8769574005
- Tags: Hotel, Forest, Food And Drinks, Club, Dance Club, Resort
Get ready to feel the Jamaican jungle fever in the town’s most popular dancehall night club! The Jungle Nightclub is a multi storeynight club, with an upper story sports bar complete with jerk grill and a lower story that’s home to a dancefloor with the best speakers in town. Dance, drink and party like the Jamaicans do at this popular Negril nightclub.
The building was built to be a bank so you can imagine how strong and sturdy it is, with sumptuous marble trim, numerous sections with unique looks and lots of rooms. The top floor is a large, comfortable sports bar with a wooden deck that can accommodate up to 100 guests. There are 6 TV sets which play the latest live games every Friday night, a pool table, a service bad and a grill upon which mouth watering fares and cooked to perfection. It also features the Amazon Gaming Lounge, with 104 Slot Machines, which is bound to be a good way to spend an hour or two, if you have the money. The lower part is where most of the action takes place as it’s the dance floor, the most famous one outside Kingston. The floor gets jam packed with dancers grooving to the undeniably infectious dancehall beats.
The club is only officially open for three nights every week: Friday, Saturday and Ladies Nights on Thursdays. Ladies Nights are really club thumping when the local girls come out to play and dance like no one is watching. Saturdays are more laid back, with a calmer crowd looking to spend an evening with friends and family. The club is open till 4am on all three days but is shut for the rest of the week. If you’re looking to let loose and get a strong taste of local flavour, then head on over to the Jungle for some great food, fun and footwork.
The Jungle Nightclub, Sports And Grill Bar Travel Tips
- Thursday nights are Ladies Nights, and things tend to get wild. Expect provocative dancing and sky high energy.
- Friday nights are best for watching sports and grabbing some refreshments.
- Saturday nights are ideal for quiet evenings out with good food and drinks.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Jungle Nightclub, Sports And Grill Bar
- Thursday - Ladies Night - 10pm - 4am with ladies free admission until midnight.
- Friday - Seasonal Events - 10pm - 4am with average $500JA cover charge.
- Saturday – Dance Night - 10pm - 4am with $500JA cover charge.
How to Reach The Jungle Nightclub, Sports And Grill Bar
- Red taxis are the most convenient modes of transport in Negril
- Chances Pizza (Jamaican, Pizza Bar)
- Collette’s Bar(Jamaican)
- M.G’S Cafe Lounge (Caribbean)
- Ossie’s Jerk Centre (Grill, Jamaican)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Negril before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Negril and book an accommodation of your choice.
55.17% of people who visit Negril include The Jungle Nightclub, Sports And Grill Bar in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
34.15% of people start their The Jungle Nightclub, Sports And Grill Bar visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Jungle Nightclub, Sports And Grill Bar
92.37% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Jungle Nightclub, Sports And Grill Bar