How to Reach Neil Island
- By Air: The nearest International Airport from Neil Island is Veer Savarkar International Airport, Port Blair, roughly half an hour drive from Neil Island. Veer Savarkar International Airport is well connected to the major Indian cities.
- By Boat: The best way to reach Neil Island is through ferries and boats, which is approximately 36 kilometres from Port Blair. It takes about 2 hours from Port Blair to Neil Island.
- By Foot: There is no better way than walking to discover this beautiful island. The Island is about 19kms. As the Island is small it is recommended to walk around by the Neil Island Travel Guide.
- By Auto: It is the most widely used mode of transport in Neil Island. The auto-drivers do not charge much and can take you to most of the tourist spots.
- By Bicycle: You can hire a bicycle at very nominal rates from various nearby agencies.
- By Vehicle: You can hire a two-wheeler at affordable rates if you want to explore the island on your own.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Neil Island. The most preferred mode of transport in Neil Island is Walking.
Average distance: 2 km Average time: 15 min
Walking 100%Walking 15 min Overall average time for 2 kms 15 min