How to Reach Neil Island - The Easiest Way to Reach Neil Island
- By Air: The nearest International Airport from Neil Island is Veer Savarkar International Airport, Port Blair, roughly half an hour drive from Neil Island. Veer Savarkar International Airport is well connected to the major Indian cities.
- By Boat: The best way to reach Neil Island is through ferries and boats, which is approximately 36 kilometres from Port Blair. It takes about 2 hours from Port Blair to Neil Island.
- By Foot: There is no better way than walking to discover this beautiful island. The Island is about 19kms. As the Island is small it is recommended to walk around by the Neil Island Travel Guide.
- By Auto: It is the most widely used mode of transport in Neil Island. The auto-drivers do not charge much and can take you to most of the tourist spots.
- By Bicycle: You can hire a bicycle at very nominal rates from various nearby agencies.
- By Vehicle: You can hire a two-wheeler at affordable rates if you want to explore the island on your own.
Are you looking for a Neil Island travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Neil Island from Nearby Cities
|Port blair to Neil Island||36.62 km||36 mins|
|Kolkata to Neil Island||519.01 km||8 hours 39 mins|
|Vijayawada to Neil Island||1377.72 km||22 hours 57 mins|
|Chennai to Neil Island||1419.99 km||23 hours 39 mins|
|Nagpur to Neil Island||1547.1 km||25 hours 47 mins|
|Hyderabad to Neil Island||1619.22 km||26 hours 59 mins|
|Madurai to Neil Island||1658.9 km||27 hours 38 mins|
|Bangalore to Neil Island||1718.91 km||28 hours 38 mins|
|New delhi to Neil Island||1746.91 km||29 hours 6 mins|
|Delhi to Neil Island||1762.1 km||29 hours 22 mins|