How to Reach Neil Island, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Neil Island
- By Air: The nearest International Airport from Neil Island is Veer Savarkar International Airport, Port Blair, roughly half an hour drive from Neil Island. Veer Savarkar International Airport is well connected to the major Indian cities.
- By Boat: The best way to reach Neil Island is through ferries and boats, which is approximately 36 kilometres from Port Blair. It takes about 2 hours from Port Blair to Neil Island.
- By Foot: There is no better way than walking to discover this beautiful island. The Island is about 19kms. As the Island is small it is recommended to walk around by the Neil Island Travel Guide.
- By Auto: It is the most widely used mode of transport in Neil Island. The auto-drivers do not charge much and can take you to most of the tourist spots.
- By Bicycle: You can hire a bicycle at very nominal rates from various nearby agencies.
- By Vehicle: You can hire a two-wheeler at affordable rates if you want to explore the island on your own.
Are you looking for a Neil Island travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Neil Island from Nearby Cities
|Port Blair to Neil Island||36.62 km||36 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Neil Island
- How to reach Neil Kendra
- How to reach Havelock Island
- How to reach Bombooflat
- How to reach Port Blair
- How to reach Navsari
- How to reach Calicut Rv
- How to reach Long Island Rv
- How to reach Cinque Island
- How to reach Diglipur Rv
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai