Church Of Christ PantocratorCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Nessebar, Bulgaria
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 3 BGN
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
Church Of Christ Pantocrator - Review
A non-consecrated church, the Church of Christ Pantocrator is perhaps the most beautiful church in the city. Built in between in the 13th and 14th century, the church gets its name from the Greek name for ‘God’.
- Beautiful Byzantine architecture
- Non consecrated technique of building by bricks called ‘Opus Mixtum’
- Art gallery accommodated within the church
Yet another of the city’s historic chapters, the church is a must when in the city.
Church Of Christ Pantocrator Information
- Do visit the nearby St Spas and St. Paraskeva church along with St John church and the Ethnographic museum which are all close by. They share the same ticket for a minimal price.
Church Of Christ Pantocrator Ticket Prices
- Entrance tickets for the church St. Spas, The Christ Pantokrator church, church St. Paraskeva, the St. John the Baptist church and Ethnographic Museum.
- Adult- 3 BGN
- Child- 2 BGN
Church Of Christ Pantocrator Opening and Closing Hours
- Art gallery timings vary although visiting between 10.00 am – 3.00 pm is recommended.
How To reach Church Of Christ Pantocrator by Public Transport
- Rent a car to reach the old city. You can walk further to reach the museum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nessebar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nessebar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Church Of Christ Pantocrator
95% of people who visit Nessebar include Church Of Christ Pantocrator in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
27.96% of people start their Church Of Christ Pantocrator visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of Christ Pantocrator
94.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of Christ Pantocrator
Church Of Christ Pantocrator Map
Church Of Christ Pantocrator Trips
3 Views34 Days 33 Nights32 Day Trip to Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Finland, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Serbia, Hungary, Greece, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus from VolosBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Volos, Thessaloniki, Sofia, Burgas, Bucharest, Belgrade, Budapest, Bratislava, Krakow, Warsaw, Brest, Vilnius, Riga, Kolka, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Helsinki
Church Of Christ Pantocrator, Nessebar Reviews
Colorful frescoes adorn the walls of this well-preserved ancient church in Nessebar. Today, the red brick building functions as an art gallery and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site...!!!
A quaint church near the centre of Nesobar. At the time of writing it functions as an excebition of old maps of the peninsula, a must see for any history enthusiast. It was hard to get a grasp of the interior architecture of the church, because of the excebition, but what little I glipsed looked nice. The church itself may not be worth the entrance fee alone, but when combined in one of the museum packages or a excebition it is definitely worthwhile.
Lovely old church in Nessebar now a museum.
Nice architecture... Very expressive island resort
Very nice place to visit list of old churches to see from sunny beach get the number 1 or 5 1.30 level each well worth a visit
All QuestionsChurch of christ pantocrator
- Bahnhof Drosendorf
- Gertrude Kirrer
- Baha'i Religionsgemeinschaft Mödling
- Neuberger Peter U Elisabeth - Weingut
- Kunsthandel Hannes Weiss
- Galerie Im Ersten Stock - Kunst Im Raum
- Stadttheater Mödling
- Puppen- U Spielzeug-Museum-Mödling
- Mödlinger TC
- Nicolas - Eine Art Galerie
- Schulbücherei D. BG Mödling