Church Of Christ Pantocrator253 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nessebar, Bulgaria
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 3 BGN
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
A non-consecrated church, the Church of Christ Pantocrator is perhaps the most beautiful church in the city. Built in between in the 13th and 14th century, the church gets its name from the Greek name for ‘God’.
- Beautiful Byzantine architecture
- Non consecrated technique of building by bricks called ‘Opus Mixtum’
- Art gallery accommodated within the church
Yet another of the city’s historic chapters, the church is a must when in the city.
Church Of Christ Pantocrator Travel Tips
- Do visit the nearby St Spas and St. Paraskeva church along with St John church and the Ethnographic museum which are all close by. They share the same ticket for a minimal price.
Entrance Ticket Details For Church Of Christ Pantocrator
- Entrance tickets for the church St. Spas, The Christ Pantokrator church, church St. Paraskeva, the St. John the Baptist church and Ethnographic Museum.
- Adult- 3 BGN
- Child- 2 BGN
Church Of Christ Pantocrator Hours
- Art gallery timings vary although visiting between 10.00 am – 3.00 pm is recommended.
How to Reach Church Of Christ Pantocrator
- Rent a car to reach the old city. You can walk further to reach the museum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nessebar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nessebar and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Nessebar include Church Of Christ Pantocrator in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
41.18% of people start their Church Of Christ Pantocrator visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of Christ Pantocrator
93.39% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of Christ Pantocrator