Church Of Christ PantocratorCurrently Closed
- Address: Nessebar, Bulgaria
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 3 BGN
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
About Church Of Christ Pantocrator, Nessebar
A non-consecrated church, the Church of Christ Pantocrator is perhaps the most beautiful church in the city. Built in between in the 13th and 14th century, the church gets its name from the Greek name for ‘God’.
- Beautiful Byzantine architecture
- Non consecrated technique of building by bricks called ‘Opus Mixtum’
- Art gallery accommodated within the church
Yet another of the city’s historic chapters, the church is a must when in the city.
Church Of Christ Pantocrator Information
- Do visit the nearby St Spas and St. Paraskeva church along with St John church and the Ethnographic museum which are all close by. They share the same ticket for a minimal price.
Church Of Christ Pantocrator Ticket Prices
- Entrance tickets for the church St. Spas, The Christ Pantokrator church, church St. Paraskeva, the St. John the Baptist church and Ethnographic Museum.
- Adult- 3 BGN
- Child- 2 BGN
Church Of Christ Pantocrator Opening and Closing Hours
- Art gallery timings vary although visiting between 10.00 am – 3.00 pm is recommended.
How To reach Church Of Christ Pantocrator by Public Transport
- Rent a car to reach the old city. You can walk further to reach the museum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nessebar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nessebar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Church Of Christ Pantocrator
95% of people who visit Nessebar include Church Of Christ Pantocrator in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
29.5% of people start their Church Of Christ Pantocrator visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of Christ Pantocrator
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of Christ Pantocrator
Church Of Christ Pantocrator Map
Church Of Christ Pantocrator Trips
Church Of Christ Pantocrator, Nessebar Reviews
Nice architecture... Very expressive island resort
Very nice place to visit list of old churches to see from sunny beach get the number 1 or 5 1.30 level each well worth a visit
The church is lovely, we even got to see something special thanks to the curator. We also enjoyed the exhibition of old maps.
A great place to visit. Also a good setting for photos. A reach historical place, the old town of Nessebar, is a great place to visit when exploring the Bulgarian coast line.
Superb ! Nessebar it is for people who know , what is a " old town " ! (Scuze me my gramatical english ) . Sorin Matei -Bucharest -Romania
All QuestionsChurch of christ pantocrator
- The Bijou Underground Cinema
- Sony Austin Hills Cinema
- Vickery Family Wellness Center
- Nelson Spencer & Co.
- Safari Hunting Adventures
- Blue Night Club
- Madame Fay Reader & Advisor
- Burnett Field
- Williamson House Recreation
- Lavish Entertainment
- Texas Caribbean Concessions
- TS21 - Roy Ranch Airport
- Prospect Airport Services
- Texas Slaughter Artworks
- Above Dallas Skydiving