Church Of Christ PantocratorCurrently Closed
- Address: Nessebar, Bulgaria
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 3 BGN
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
Church Of Christ Pantocrator - Review
A non-consecrated church, the Church of Christ Pantocrator is perhaps the most beautiful church in the city. Built in between in the 13th and 14th century, the church gets its name from the Greek name for ‘God’.
- Beautiful Byzantine architecture
- Non consecrated technique of building by bricks called ‘Opus Mixtum’
- Art gallery accommodated within the church
Yet another of the city’s historic chapters, the church is a must when in the city.
Church Of Christ Pantocrator Information
- Do visit the nearby St Spas and St. Paraskeva church along with St John church and the Ethnographic museum which are all close by. They share the same ticket for a minimal price.
Church Of Christ Pantocrator Ticket Prices
- Entrance tickets for the church St. Spas, The Christ Pantokrator church, church St. Paraskeva, the St. John the Baptist church and Ethnographic Museum.
- Adult- 3 BGN
- Child- 2 BGN
Church Of Christ Pantocrator Hours
- Art gallery timings vary although visiting between 10.00 am – 3.00 pm is recommended.
How To reach Church Of Christ Pantocrator by Public Transport
- Rent a car to reach the old city. You can walk further to reach the museum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nessebar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nessebar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Church Of Christ Pantocrator
95% of people who visit Nessebar include Church Of Christ Pantocrator in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
41.18% of people start their Church Of Christ Pantocrator visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of Christ Pantocrator
93.39% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of Christ Pantocrator
Church Of Christ Pantocrator Trips
Church Of Christ Pantocrator, Nessebar Reviews
Really nice place. One of the most conserve church with almost 2 thousand years in the middle of Nessebar's old city.
Colorful frescoes adorn the walls of this well-preserved ancient church in Nessebar. Today, the red brick building functions as an art gallery and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site...!!!
A quaint church near the centre of Nesobar. At the time of writing it functions as an excebition of old maps of the peninsula, a must see for any history enthusiast. It was hard to get a grasp of the interior architecture of the church, because of the excebition, but what little I glipsed looked nice. The church itself may not be worth the entrance fee alone, but when combined in one of the museum packages or a excebition it is definitely worthwhile.
Nice and in good shape. Loved it
Nice little church with a distinctive aspect typical of Nessibar