Church Of St. John Aliturgetos95 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nessebar, Bulgaria
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 3 BGN
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
A church dedicated to St John, the place is mostly ruins of the most iconic church in the city. Built in the 14th century, do notice the church’s construction in layered, colored stones which give it its characteristic look.
The story of a man dying here followed by only limited services organized at the church, is not uncommon. The earthquake of 1913 has left its mark on the building but not compromised on its appeal.
The place is a pleasure to walk around.
Church Of St. John Aliturgetos Travel Tips
- Do visit the nearby St Spas and St. Paraskeva church along with St John church and the Ethnographic museum which are all close by. They share the same ticket for a minimal price.
Entrance Ticket Details For Church Of St. John Aliturgetos
- Entrance tickets for the church St. Spas, The Christ Pantokrator church, church St. Paraskeva, the St. John the Baptist church and Ethnographic Museum
- Adult- 3 BGN
- Child- 2 BGN
How to Reach Church Of St. John Aliturgetos
Rent a car to reach the old city. You can walk further to reach the museum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nessebar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nessebar and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.25% of people who visit Nessebar include Church Of St. John Aliturgetos in their plan
57.14% of people start their Church Of St. John Aliturgetos visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of St. John Aliturgetos
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of St. John Aliturgetos