Church Of The Holy Archangels Michael And GabrielCurrently Open
- Address: Nessebar old town, Bulgaria
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
A small medieval eastern orthodox church built in the late 13th century, the Church of Holy Archangels and Michael and Gabriel is the perfect way to witness Nessebar’s rich history.
- Signature red and white layered construction
- Medieval design
- Well-preserved Paintings on the walls
Take a walk inside the church to get close with the art, the history and the stories which all add an intrinsic charm to the place.
- The church may be closed during lunch time which is between 1.00 pm- 2.00 pm.
- Ticket prices vary for entrance even though you can admire its exterior architecture and design during a walk through the city.
- Rent a car to reach the old city. You can walk further to reach the church.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nessebar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nessebar and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Nessebar include Church Of The Holy Archangels Michael And Gabriel in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
55.95% of people start their Church Of The Holy Archangels Michael And Gabriel visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of The Holy Archangels Michael And Gabriel
92.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of The Holy Archangels Michael And Gabriel
So different to other churches I have seen. It was a weird style and very interesting design. Worth a visit if you in Old Nessebar. Gardens are well maintained as well.
Nice looking old church. Reminded me of some video game.
The most beautiful church in Nessebar
Nice church , which unfortunately can not be entered .
Beautiful church !