Church Of The Holy Archangels Michael And Gabriel743 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nessebar old town, Bulgaria
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
A small medieval eastern orthodox church built in the late 13th century, the Church of Holy Archangels and Michael and Gabriel is the perfect way to witness Nessebar’s rich history.
- Signature red and white layered construction
- Medieval design
- Well-preserved Paintings on the walls
Take a walk inside the church to get close with the art, the history and the stories which all add an intrinsic charm to the place.
Church Of The Holy Archangels Michael And Gabriel Travel Tips
- The church may be closed during lunch time which is between 1.00 pm- 2.00 pm.
- Ticket prices vary for entrance even though you can admire its exterior architecture and design during a walk through the city.
How to Reach Church Of The Holy Archangels Michael And Gabriel
- Rent a car to reach the old city. You can walk further to reach the church.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nessebar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nessebar and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Nessebar include Church Of The Holy Archangels Michael And Gabriel in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
55.95% of people start their Church Of The Holy Archangels Michael And Gabriel visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of The Holy Archangels Michael And Gabriel
92.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of The Holy Archangels Michael And Gabriel