Church Of The Holy SaviourCurrently Closed
- Address: Ulitsa Mesembrija 16, Nessebar, Nessebar 8230, Bulgaria
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 3 BGN
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Ancient Ruin, Family And Kids
Built in 1609, the church of Holy Savior is a star attraction in Nessebar’s old town. The stone building which is partially buried in the ground still stands tall to preserve its ancient architecture and rustic appeal.
- Wall paintings in the church which cover the whole of its interiors. The paintings depict the life of Christ and Virgin Mary.
- The ruins of a bath which lie close to the church.
Taking a walk here is perfect to experience the relics of the time gone by.
Church Of The Holy Saviour Travel Tips
- Carry a camera and wear sturdy shoes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Church Of The Holy Saviour
- Adult-3 BGN
- Child- 2 BGN
How to Reach Church Of The Holy Saviour
- Rent a car to reach the old city. You can walk further to reach the church.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nessebar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nessebar and book an accommodation of your choice.
63.33% of people who visit Nessebar include Church Of The Holy Saviour in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
65.22% of people start their Church Of The Holy Saviour visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Church Of The Holy Saviour
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of The Holy Saviour