How to Reach Nessebar - The Easiest Way to Reach Nessebar
- By Air: There are no direct flights to Nessebar. However, the nearest airport is at Burgas located 26 kilometres from Nessebar.
- By Bus: Busses are well marked in English and are frequent from the nearby cities especially Burgas.
- By Car: You can drive to Nessebar from Burgas by renting a car. If you love to really travel in a wholesome way, you will appreciate the beautiful Black sea more in a car ride.
- By Walking: The old city is connected by narrow, cobbled streets, which is why it is best to park the car out of the town and simply walk to sightsee.
- By renting a Car: Rent a car to from the new part of the city if you don’t prefer walking. However, if you stay in the old part of the town, major attractions can be covered on foot.
Are you looking for a Nessebar travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Nessebar
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Nessebar. The most preferred mode of transport in Nessebar is Walking.
Average distance: 8.67 km Average time: 12.33 min
Walking 66.67%Walking 10 min Driving 1 min Overall average time for 1.5 kms 11 min
Car 33.33%Driving 15 min Overall average time for 23 kms 15 min
How to Reach Nessebar from Nearby Cities
|Burgas to Nessebar||37 km||31 mins|
|Varna to Nessebar||99.5 km||1 hour 31 mins|
- How to reach Burgas
- How to reach Sofia
- How to reach Plovdiv
- How to reach Varna
- How to reach Sunny Beach
- How to reach Sozopol