How to Reach Nessebar
The Easiest Way to Reach Nessebar
- By Air: There are no direct flights to Nessebar. However, the nearest airport is at Burgas located 26 kilometres from Nessebar.
- By Bus: Busses are well marked in English and are frequent from the nearby cities especially Burgas.
- By Car: You can drive to Nessebar from Burgas by renting a car. If you love to really travel in a wholesome way, you will appreciate the beautiful Black sea more in a car ride.
- By Walking: The old city is connected by narrow, cobbled streets, which is why it is best to park the car out of the town and simply walk to sightsee.
- By renting a Car: Rent a car to from the new part of the city if you don’t prefer walking. However, if you stay in the old part of the town, major attractions can be covered on foot.
Modes of Transportation in Nessebar
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Nessebar. The most preferred mode of transport in Nessebar is Walking.
Average distance: 1 km Average time: 15 min
Walking 100%Walking 15 min Overall average time for 1 kms 15 min