St Stephen's ChurchCurrently Closed
- Address: Ulitsa Ribarska | Oposite St Stephans Hotel, Nessebar, Bulgaria
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 6 BGN
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
A medieval orthodox church, turned into a museum is not uncommon in Nessebar. But St Stephen’s Church only adds to the city’s sea of historic churches. The church cannot be dated back precisely even though the oldest part of the church is said to be built in the 11th century!
Take a walk along yet another of Nessebar’s fantastic church ruins with signature basilica-like architecture and observe the wall paintings.
- 258 Mural paintings
- More than 1000 figures are depicted in the paintings painted by
- 3 artists over different centuries
- Do carry a camera to capture the colorful paintings.
- Adult- 6 BGN
- Child- 3 BGN
- Rent a car to reach the old city. You can walk further to reach the church.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nessebar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nessebar and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Nessebar include St Stephen's Church in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
37.18% of people start their St Stephen's Church visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St Stephen's Church
93.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St Stephen's Church