Creux du Van is a natural cirque which is one of the most important tourist attraction in Neuchatel. The Cirque is approximately 1,400 metre wide and 150 metre deep and hosts thousands of tourists every year for its natural beauty and magnificence. The destination because of its natural beauty becomes a perfect place for photography and sight-seeing and is one of the most favorite attractions for travellers. A spectacular view and a magnificent natural cirque is what it is all about. Take out a day and visit this paradise of a place and revisit nature like you have never before.
Creux-du-van Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable shoes and preferably hiking shoes.
- Carry a rain coat along with you.
- Carrying sunglasses and a summer hat is advised.
- The information center is open from 1 April to 31 October: from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The information center is open from 1 November to 31 March: from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How to Reach Creux-du-van
- Buses from Montalchez, center du village can be taken to reach the point.
- Travel by rentals and taxis are also available.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Neuchatel before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Neuchatel and book an accommodation of your choice.
84.43% of people who visit Neuchatel include Creux-du-van in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
59.81% of people start their Creux-du-van visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Creux-du-van
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Creux-du-van
Creux-du-Van Reviews & Ratings
how much dose it costAnswer Report Abuse
U can check with them for tickets on- 41 32 889 68 96Report Abuse