Les Piscines du Nid-du-Cro is one of the finest swimming facilities in Switzerland. From natural water pools to heated pools for guests the place is always good for a dip. The infrastructure and the Olympic pools make it the perfect place to spend an early morning. The destination sees a lot of tourists and locals who are just looking for a refreshing dip in the water. The place is complete with diving boards and friendly staff and is a great way to spend some quality time with your family.
Les Piscines Du Nid-du-cro Travel Tips
- Carry swim suit and a change of clothes.
Les Piscines Du Nid-du-cro Hours
- Indoor pool Friday: 8:00 am-7:30 pm
- Indoor pool Saturday: 8:00 am-6:30 pm
- Indoor pool Sunday: 9:00 am -8:00 pm
- Outdoor pools Monday to Sunday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Outdoor pools From Friday, July 3 to Sunday, August 16 from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
How to Reach Les Piscines Du Nid-du-cro
- Piscines is the closest bus station and bus 121 goes to the destination.
- Taxis and rentals are available in the area.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Neuchatel before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Neuchatel and book an accommodation of your choice.
65.38% of people who visit Neuchatel include Les Piscines Du Nid-du-cro in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
36.99% of people start their Les Piscines Du Nid-du-cro visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Les Piscines Du Nid-du-cro
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Les Piscines Du Nid-du-cro