The Collegiale Church390 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rue de la Collégiale, 2000 Neuchâtel, Switzerland, Neuchatel
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-0327256820
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Outdoors, Architecture
The Collegiale church is a historical Church in the city of Neuchatel. The church is very famous for its architecture and historical significance. The place becomes a must see for every tourist as the interiors of the church show a glimpse of the past and also the impeccable architecture of the city. Take a day out and visit the church and be lost in the past. Be it the glass interiors or the whole ambience, the place is sure to give you an experience that you will not forget.
The Collegiale Church Travel Tips
- The timings of the church can be known locally.
- Modest dressing is advised.
How to Reach The Collegiale Church
- Prébarreau station can get you easy buses to the destination.
- Taxis and other private cars are available in the region.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Neuchatel before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Neuchatel and book an accommodation of your choice.
71.82% of people who visit Neuchatel include The Collegiale Church in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
44.9% of people start their The Collegiale Church visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Collegiale Church
78.26% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Collegiale Church