How to Reach Neuchatel
- By Train: Catching a train from Lausanne, Genève, or any other city can get you in easily.
- By Air: You can go to any major city in the region that comes closer to the city and get trains and buses from there.
- By Tram: Trams are a good way to travel in the city as they go to most tourist spots.
- By Bus: Buses are available all across the city and take you to most spots in the city.
- By Trains: Train tickets are easy to find and they are reliable as well.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Neuchatel. The most preferred mode of transport in Neuchatel is Walking.
Average distance: 14.37 km Average time: 31 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 15.5 min Overall average time for 1.6 kms 15.5 min
Bike 16.67%Bike 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
Train/Metro 33.33%Train 50 min Walking 10 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 32 kms 65 min
Car 16.67%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 18 kms 20 min
|Fribourg to Neuchatel||32.18 km||32 mins|
|Montreux to Neuchatel||62.25 km||1 hour 2 mins|
|Sion to Neuchatel||97.43 km||1 hour 37 mins|
|Divonne-les-bains to Neuchatel||113.42 km||1 hour 53 mins|
|Boussières to Neuchatel||115.89 km||1 hour 55 mins|
|Dulliken to Neuchatel||119.43 km||1 hour 59 mins|
|Geneva to Neuchatel||121.3 km||2 hours 1 mins|
|Zurich to Neuchatel||167.88 km||2 hours 47 mins|
|District 4 to Neuchatel||180.99 km||3 hours 47 mins|
|Dijon to Neuchatel||213.22 km||3 hours 33 mins|