How to Reach Neuchatel, Switzerland
The Easiest Way to Reach Neuchatel
- By Train: Catching a train from Lausanne, Genève, or any other city can get you in easily.
- By Air: You can go to any major city in the region that comes closer to the city and get trains and buses from there.
- By Tram: Trams are a good way to travel in the city as they go to most tourist spots.
- By Bus: Buses are available all across the city and take you to most spots in the city.
- By Trains: Train tickets are easy to find and they are reliable as well.
Are you looking for a Neuchatel travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Neuchatel
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Neuchatel. The most preferred mode of transport in Neuchatel is Walking.
Average distance: 5.55 km Average time: 14 min
Walking 50%Walking 15.5 min Overall average time for 1.6 kms 15.5 min
Car 25%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 18 kms 20 min
Bike 25%Bike 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
- How to reach Zurich
- How to reach Lucerne
- How to reach Interlaken
- How to reach Bern
- How to reach Vevey
- How to reach Brienz