Are you looking for what to do in Neuchatel?
WHAT TO SEE
- Creux du Van: Creux du Van is a natural cirque which is one of the most important tourist attraction in Neuchatel. The Cirque is approximately 1,400 meter wide and 150 meter deep and hosts thousands of tourists every year for its natural beauty and magnificence.
- Lake Neuchatel: Lake Neuchâtel is the largest and the most majestic lake in the whole of Nauchatel. The lake is famous for its picturesque views and clear waters. The lake is well known by tourists as a great spot for swimming and other water related sports.
- The Collegiale church: The Collegiale church is a historical Church in the city of Neuchatel. The church is very famous for its architecture and historical significance. The place becomes a must see for every tourist as the interiors of the church show a glimpse of the past and also the impeccable architecture of the city.
- Neuchatel Castle: Neuchatel Castle is a monument of national historic importance in Neuchatel. The castle in itself is very grand and has a stunning view of the whole city in its grasp. With beautiful pre historic architecture and scintillating interiors this place has gained popularity among travellers.
- Jardin botanique de Neuchatel: Jardin botanique de Neuchâtel is a one of a kind botanical garden in Neuchatel. The garden displays many rare and beautiful flowers and other plants. This becomes a perfect place for your morning or evening walk and is a place every traveller must visit.
THINGS TO DO
- Taking a walk in the beautiful and architecturally rich city is a must do.
- Swimming in the lake of the city is a good way to spend your time.
- Exploring local markets is also a good option.
Below we have a list of things to do in Neuchatel and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Neuchatel getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Neuchatel with confidence.