Pearl Harbor Memorial BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge, New Haven, CT 06511, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Bridge, Family And Kids
Also called the Q bridge by locals, the Pearl harbour Memorial Bridge is 1300 meters long and carries the Interstate 95 over New Haven’s Quinnipiac River. The bridge was built in 1958 and was renamed as the Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge in 1995 after the Peal Harbour attack in 1941.
This is a five lane, cable-supported bridge and is one of the finest engineered bridges in the country. However, what makes it special is the view from the bridge. Get a quick cab ride and see the city of New Haven in a whole new light! After sunset, the bridge is a view in itself with stunning lights that illuminate the towers and the cables against the night sky.
How to Reach Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge
- By Bus: Chapel St and Opp Gas Co
- By taking a Taxi
- By walking
- By renting a Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New Haven before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Haven and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge Address: Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge, New Haven, CT 06511, USA, United States
- Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge(preferred time): 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!