Lekki Conservation CentreCurrently Closed
- Address: Lekki Conservation Centre Rd, Lekki Peninsula, Nigeria, New Lagos
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +234-12642498
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
The Lekki Conservation Centre located in Lekki, New Lagos is a Natural Resource Conservation that was established in 1990 to act as an environmental education and biodiversity conservation centre. The property is spread over a vast 190 acres and has the typical swamp and savannah habitats of the Lekki peninsula and also a plethora of animal species that can be viewed with ease from the raised walking platform. Many endangered species like monitor lizards, bush bucks, maxwell’s duikers, monkeys, snakes and other animals are taken care of in this conservation centre. The Lekki Conservation Centre canopy walk is one of the best ways to feel closer to Mother Nature again. This conservation centre is run by Nigerian conservation centre and has a large area of wetlands which are set aside for the wildlife. You can see here varieties of birds, crocodiles and monkeys. The best time to visit this place is early in the morning
- Lekki Conservation Centre entry fee: 1000 NGN
- Cost for taking a canopy walk: 1000 NGN
- Charges for other activities also applicable.
- Lekki Conservation Centre timings are 8:30 am – 5 pm, 7 days a week, including holidays.
- How to get to Lekki Conservation Centre:
- By Bus: Bus 61 – 64 stops at Chevron bus station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Good morning, could you please give me all the prices for all attractions in the parc and children fees? Kind regards, Sylvie Chairlady Lagos AccueilAnswer Report Abuse
For Nature Reserve the prices are: Adults- N 1000, children (1-10 years)- N 200, children (11-17 years)- N 300. For Family Park the charges are same. For CANOPY WALKWAY (FOR AGES 10 - 65 YEARS): N 1000 excluding the entry fee.Report Abuse