New Lenox Community Park District26 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 701 W Haven Ave, New Lenox, IL 60451, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8154853584
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
This little park is located in the serene atmosphere of New Lenox. The park has plenty of green spaces and the surrounding is such that you will forget all your worries after spending some hours in this park. There are some special programs for kids that the people of the town organize here such as Camp Sunshine and Camp Wewannago. If you want to enjoy a family outing, this could be a great place as there is something for everyone here. For kids with physical disabilities, there is a special playground. The shadow of woods provides a soothing effect to the entire place.
More about New Lenox
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive New Lenox trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
Hotels like Harrah's Joliet Casino Hotel, Hollywood Casino Joliet Hotel and La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Tinley Park will solve your problem of where to stay in New Lenox.
Generate executable plans on your own or book the top rated New Lenox vacation packages for your visit. Read more on how to reach New Lenox.
How to Reach New Lenox Community Park District
- By rented car/Taxi
- New Lenox Community Park District Address: 701 W Haven Ave, New Lenox, IL 60451, USA, United States
- New Lenox Community Park District Contact Number: +1-8154853584
- New Lenox Community Park District Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit New Lenox include New Lenox Community Park District in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
30% of people start their New Lenox Community Park District visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see New Lenox Community Park District
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting New Lenox Community Park District
People normally club together Ebersold Park and Wildwood Park while planning their visit to New Lenox Community Park District.