Anatolian SilverCurrently Closed
- Address: The French, Market, 1235 N Peters St, New Orleans, LA 70116, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5045222621
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Anatolian Silver - Review
Anatolian Silver is a famous shop in the French market where you can get charms, earrings and other jewellery pieces along with other articles made from sterling silver. The place is loved for its sheer variety and makes for a good way to buy something special for loved ones or shop to spoil yourself.
The discounted rates here are the highlightand the reason why the shop is always bustling with people.
Anatolian Silver Ticket Prices
- Admission is free.
Anatolian Silver Hours
General Hours of the French Market:
- Open Daily: Retail Shops 10.00 am–6.00 pm.
- Farmers Market & Flea Market 9.00 am–6.00 pm.
For any other timings, visit the official website .
How To reach Anatolian Silver by Public Transport
- By Bus: N. Peters at Ursulines
- Tram: The French Market station
- By renting a Car/ Bike
- By Taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Anatolian Silver
0.85% of people who visit New Orleans include Anatolian Silver in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Anatolian Silver visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Anatolian Silver
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Anatolian Silver