Bourbon Street, New Orleans
About Bourbon Street, New Orleans
Bourbon Street, New Orleans - Address
Address: Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA, USA
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 6.6K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Bourbon Street is the tourist centre in New Orleans and the nightlife here is one of the highlights! With a stream of Pubs, Strip clubs, Bars, Burlesque clubs and Cafes that line the bustling street and neon lights that light up the street in electric colours, you will love just how lively this part of New Orleans is.
The famous Mardi Gras takes place at Bourbon street and even during off-season, the street is busy with locals and tourists making the most out of the hangout spots here.
Bourbon Street Opening and Closing Hours
- Individual attractions will have different timings.
How To reach Bourbon Street by Public Transport
- By Bus: N.Rampart at St Ann
- Tram: Dumaine Station
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bourbon Street, New Orleans Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- St Charles Ave
- Trafalgar Street
- 3711 St Charles Ave
- 1125 Kerlerec St
- 600 Decatur St
- Roux On Orleans Restaurant
- Fulton Alley
- 2510 Tulane Ave
- New Orleans Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 48 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 72 Hours in New Orleans
- How to Spend 5 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 6 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 7 Days in New Orleans