Cafe De Monde35 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 800 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-5045254544
- Tags: Cafe, Family And Kids
If you are looking for a place to pass some warmth down your throat, one place in New Orleans is definitely waiting for you with its famous brews including café au laits, chicory coffee, beignets and a lot more. Yes, it’s about Cafe De Monde where you can gather all round the year for love, laughter, or spirited conversations. This iconic cafe is making it to the list of travellers from all walks of life. This place uses the Ethyl Acetate process to decaffeinate its coffee besides giving customers full freedom to experiment their personal preferences. At Cafe De Monde, you can enjoy your coffee in any form be it strong, black, with sugar, without milk, or little weaker brew.
How to Reach Cafe De Monde
- Trams 2-Riverfront to stop – Ursulines Station
- Trams 49-Rampart-St. Claude to stop – St. Claude at Pauger
- Trams 47Canal-Cemteries,48-Canal City Park,49-Rampart-St. Claude to stop – Canal at Basin (Out)
- Trams 12-St. Charles to stop – S. Carrollton at S. Claiborne
- Cafe De Monde Address: 800 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA, United States
- Cafe De Monde Contact Number: +1-5045254544
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.48% of people who visit New Orleans include Cafe De Monde in their plan
95% of people start their Cafe De Monde visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Cafe De Monde
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cafe De Monde
People normally club together Crescent City Farmers Market and New Orleans Jazz National Historical Park while planning their visit to Cafe De Monde.